© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Keith RJ Smettem
Impact Factor: 2.634
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 12/79 (Water Resources); 49/140 (Ecology); 66/215 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1936-0592
These are the most-accessed articles from Ecohydrology , in rank order, from June 2013 to May 2014. The data comes from Wiley Online Library usage statistics of downloads by subscribers to the Journal of the PDF versions of the articles.
- Alves, T. M.; Bell, R. E.; Jackson, C. A.-L.; Minshull, T. A.
Deep-water continental margins: geological and economic frontiers
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 3
- Rowan, M. G.
Passive-margin salt basins: hyperextension, evaporite deposition, and salt tectonics
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 154
- Cartwright, Joe; Huuse, Mads
3D seismic technology: the geological ‘Hubble’
Basin Research 2005, vol. 17, p. 1
- Holford, Simon P.; Tuitt, Adrian K.; Hillis, Richard R.; Green, Paul F.; Stoker, Martyn S.; Duddy, Ian R.; Sandiford, Mike; Tassone, David R.
Cenozoic deformation in the Otway Basin, southern Australian margin: implications for the origin and nature of post-breakup compression at rifted margins
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 10
- Bell, R. E.; Jackson, C. A-L.; Elliott, G. M.; Gawthorpe, R. L.; Sharp, Ian R; Michelsen, Lisa
Insights into the development of major rift-related unconformities from geologically constrained subsidence modelling: Halten Terrace, offshore mid Norway
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 203
- Ali, J. R.; Aitchison, J. C.
Greater India's northern margin prior to its collision with Asia
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 73
- Clift, Peter D.; Giosan, Liviu; Henstock, Timothy J.; Tabrez, Ali R.
Sediment storage and reworking on the shelf and in the Canyon of the Indus River-Fan System since the last glacial maximum
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 183
- Moscardelli, Lorena; Wood, Lesli
New classification system for mass transport complexes in offshore Trinidad
Basin Research 2008, vol. 20, p. 73
- Magee, C.; Jackson, C. A.-L.; Schofield, N.
Diachronous sub-volcanic intrusion along deep-water margins: insights from the Irish Rockall Basin
Basin Research 2014, vol. 26, p. 85
- Ford, Mary; Rohais, Sebastian; Williams, Edward A.; Bourlange, Sylvain; Jousselin, David; Backert, Nicolas; Malartre, Fabrice
Tectono-sedimentary evolution of the western Corinth rift (Central Greece)
Basin Research 2013, vol. 25, p. 3