© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Keith RJ Smettem
Impact Factor: 2.634
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 12/81 (Water Resources); 49/141 (Ecology); 66/216 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1936-0592
These are the most-accessed articles from Ecohydrology , in rank order, from October 2013 to September 2014. The data comes from Wiley Online Library usage statistics of downloads by subscribers to the Journal of the PDF versions of the articles.
- Knight, Rodney R.; Murphy, Jennifer C.; Wolfe, William J.; Saylor, Charles F.; Wales, Amy K.
Ecological limit functions relating fish community response to hydrologic departures of the ecological flow regime in the Tennessee River basin, United States
- Vose, James M.; Sun, Ge; Ford, Chelcy R.; Bredemeier, Michael; Otsuki, Kyoichi; Wei, Xiaohua; Zhang, Zhiqiang; Zhang, Lu
Forest ecohydrological research in the 21st century: what are the critical needs?
Ecohydrology 2011, vol. 4, p. 146
- Waddington, J. M.; Morris, P. J.; Kettridge, N.; Granath, G.; Thompson, D. K.; Moore, P. A.
Hydrological feedbacks in northern peatlands
- Zeppel, Melanie
Convergence of tree water use and hydraulic architecture in water-limited regions: a review and synthesis [Review Article]
Ecohydrology 2013, vol. 6, p. 889
- Krause, Stefan; Hannah, David M.; Sadler, Jon P.; Wood, Paul J.
Ecohydrology on the edge: interactions across the interfaces of wetland, riparian and groundwater-based ecosystems
Ecohydrology 2011, vol. 4, p. 477
- Mikkelson, K. M.; Maxwell, R. M.; Ferguson, I.; Stednick, J. D.; McCray, J. E.; Sharp, J. O.
Mountain pine beetle infestation impacts: modeling water and energy budgets at the hill-slope scale
Ecohydrology 2011, vol. 6, p. 64
- Wei, Xiaohua; Sun, Ge; Vose, James M.; Otsuki, Kyoichi; Zhang, Zhiqiang; Smetterm, Keith
Forest ecohydrological processes in a changing environment
Ecohydrology 2011, vol. 4, p. 143
- Rosado, Bruno H. P.; Holder, Curtis D.
The significance of leaf water repellency in ecohydrological research: a review
Ecohydrology 2012, vol. 6, p. 150
- Jenerette, G. Darrel; Barron-Gafford, Greg A.; Guswa, Andrew J.; McDonnell, Jeffrey J.; Villegas, Juan Camilo
Organization of complexity in water limited ecohydrology
Ecohydrology 2011, vol. 5, p. 184
- Westbrook, Cherie J.; Veatch, William; Morrison, Alasdair
Is ecohydrology missing much of the zoo?
Ecohydrology 2013, vol. 6, p. 1