Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Copyright 2013 © ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Vishwanath V. Baba
Impact Factor: 0.562
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 91/113 (Business); 133/168 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1936-4490
CJAS is the official journal of ASAC (Administrative Sciences Association of Canada / Association des sciences administratives du Canada)
Aims and Scope
The Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (CJAS) is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, international quarterly that publishes manuscripts with a strong theoretical foundation. The journal welcomes literature reviews, quantitative and qualitative studies as well as conceptual pieces. CJAS is an ISI-listed journal that publishes papers in all key disciplines of business. CJAS is a particularly suitable home for manuscripts of a crossdisciplinary nature. All papers must state in an explicit and compelling way their unique contribution to advancing theory and/or practice in the administrative sciences.
Academics, professionals and government institutions with a research interest in the operation and administration of organizations.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest)
- American Business Law Journal (Academy of Legal Studies in Business)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- EconLit (AEA)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- PAIS: Public Affairs Information Service (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)