Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems
© American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 4.922
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 4/77 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1942-2466
Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems iPad App
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad. Fresh from the newsstand, Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems publishes research related to a wide range of problems in climate science.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Access content anywhere, as long as the app is periodically synched to a subscription.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
A subscription is required to access most full-text content. If you already access Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems through a personal member subscription or your institution on Wiley Online Library, you can get access to full-text content on your device at no extra cost. An attractively priced iTunes subscription is also available.