Geophysical Research Letters
© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 4.456
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 9/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1944-8007
The list of top cited articles in 2012 is from Thomson ISI's Web of Knowledge.
(12) Francis, JA; Vavrus, SJ., Evidence linking Arctic amplification to extreme weather in mid-latitudes
(9) Mouginot, J et al., Dielectric map of the Martian northern hemisphere and the nature of plain filling materials
(9) Stroeve, JC et al., Trends in Arctic sea ice extent from CMIP5, CMIP3 and observations
(9) Levitus, S et al., World ocean heat content and thermosteric sea level change (0-2000 m), 1955-2010
(9) Andrews, T; et al., Forcing, feedbacks and climate sensitivity in CMIP5 coupled atmosphere-ocean climate models
(8) Xiao, FL et al., Rapid acceleration of radiation belt energetic electrons by Z-mode waves
(8) Minsley, BJ et al., Airborne electromagnetic imaging of discontinuous permafrost
(7) McCubbin, FM et al., Is Mercury a volatile-rich planet?
(7) Newman, AV et al., Recent geodetic unrest at Santorini Caldera, Greece