Geophysical Research Letters
© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.982
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 11/172 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1944-8007
GRL iPad App
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad. Fresh from the newsstand, Geophysical Research Letters publishes short, concise research letters that present scientific advances that are likely to have immediate influence on the research of other investigators. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Access content anywhere, as long as the app is periodically synched to a subscription.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
A subscription is required to access most full-text content. If you already access Geophysical Research Letters through a personal member subscription or your institution on Wiley Online Library, you can get access to full-text content on your device at no extra cost. An attractively priced iTunes subscription is also available.