© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 8/76 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- Partially melted, mica-bearing crust in Central Tibet
B. R. Hacker, M. H. Ritzwoller and J. Xie
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2014TC003545
- Stress and fault parameters affecting fault slip magnitude and activation time during a glacial cycle
Rebekka Steffen, Holger Steffen, Patrick Wu and David W. Eaton
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 09:25AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003450
- From Mesoproterozoic magmatism to collisional Cretaceous anatexis: Tectono-magmatic history of the Pelagonian Zone, Greece
Filippo Luca Schenker, Jean-Pierre Burg, Dimitrios Kostopoulos, Evangelos Moulas, Alexander Larionov and Albrecht von Quadt
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 03:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2014TC003563
- Alternating asymmetric topography of the Alaska Range along the strike-slip Denali Fault: Strain partitioning and lithospheric control across a terrane suture zone
Paul G. Fitzgerald, Sarah M. Roeske, Jeffery A. Benowitz, Steven J Riccio, Stephanie E Perry and Phillip A. Armstrong
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 03:20AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003432
- Forward propagation of the Zagros Simply Folded Belt constrained from magnetostratigraphy of growth strata
Jonas B. Ruh, Ann M. Hirt, Jean-Pierre Burg and Ali Mohammadi
Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2014 11:36AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003465
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].