© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 8/76 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- Ice surface morphology and flow on Malaspina Glacier, Alaska: Implications for regional tectonics in the Saint Elias orogen
Michelle M. Cotton, Ronald L. Bruhn, Jeanne Sauber, Evan Burgess and Richard R. Forster
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003381
- Slab bending, syn-subduction normal faulting, and out-of-sequence thrusting in the Central Apennines
Eugenio Carminati, Simone Fabbi and Massimo Santantonio
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003386
- Paleoproterozoic/Mesoproterozoic tectonism in the northern fringe of the Western Dharwar Craton (India): Its relevance to Gondwanaland and Columbia supercontinent reconstructions
S. Rekha and A. Bhattacharya
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003335
- Evolution, distribution, and characteristics of rifting in southern Ethiopia
Melody Philippon, Giacomo Corti, Federico Sani, Marco Bonini, Maria-Laura Balestrieri, Paola Molin, Ernst Willingshofer, Dimitrios Sokoutis and Sierd Cloetingh
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003430
- Late Cretaceous–early Eocene Laramide uplift, exhumation, and basin subsidence in Wyoming: Crustal responses to flat slab subduction
Majie Fan and Barbara Carrapa
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2012TC003221
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].