© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 8/76 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- Structure of the Millen Schist Belt (Antarctica): clues for the tectonics of northern Victoria Land along the paleo-Pacific margin of Gondwana
Laura Crispini, Laura Federico and Giovanni Capponi
Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 12:35PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003414
- A purely structural restoration of the NFP20-East cross section and potential tectonic overpressure in the Adula nappe (Central Alps)
Jan Pleuger and Yuri Y. Podladchikov
Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 08:47AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003409
- Block rotation: Tectonic response of the Sichuan basin to the southeastward growth of the Tibetan plateau along the Xianshuihe-Xiaojiang fault
Erchie Wang, Kai Meng, Zhe Su, Qingren Meng, Jean J. Chu, Zhiliang. Chen, Gang Wang, Xuhua Shi and Xinquan Liang
Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 08:47AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003337
- Evolution, distribution and characteristics of rifting in southern Ethiopia
Melody Philippon, Giacomo Corti, Federico Sani, Marco Bonini, Maria-Laura Balestrieri, Paola Molin, Ernst Willingshofer, Dimitrios Sokoutis and Sierd Cloetingh
Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 03:18AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003430
- Origin and consequences of western Mediterranean subduction, rollback, and slab segmentation
Douwe J.J. van Hinsbergen, Reinoud L.M. Vissers and Wim Spakman
Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2014 11:45PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003349
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].