© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 8/76 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- Triassic sedimentation and post-accretionary crustal evolution along the Solonker suture zone in Inner Mongolia, China
Shan Li, Simon A. Wilde, Zhengjun He, Xiaojun Jiang, Renyan Liu and Lei Zhao
Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2014 03:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003444
- Quaternary deformation and fault structure in the Northern Mississippi Embayment as imaged by near surface seismic reflection data
Lei Guo, Maria Beatrice Magnani, Kirk McIntosh and Brian Waldron
Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 11:12AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003464
- The protracted development of focused magmatic intrusion during continental rifting
Tyrone O. Rooney, Ian D. Bastow, Derek Keir, Francesco Mazzarini, Emily Movsesian, Eric B. Grosfils, James R. Zimbelman, Michael S. Ramsey, Dereje Ayalew and Gezahegn Yirgu
Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 05:58AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003514
- The West Andaman Fault: a complex strain-partitioning boundary at the seaward edge of the Aceh Basin, offshore Sumatra
Kylara M. Martin, Sean P. S. Gulick, James A. Austin Jr., Kai Berglar, Dieter Franke and Udrekh
Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2014 11:55PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003475
- Ice surface morphology and flow on Malaspina Glacier, Alaska: Implications for regional tectonics in the Saint Elias orogen
Michelle M. Cotton, Ronald L. Bruhn, Jeanne Sauber, Evan Burgess and Richard R. Forster
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003381
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].