© 2014 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.994
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 9/79 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- The evolution of intra-plate fault systems in central Turkey: Structural evidence and Ar–Ar and Rb–Sr age constraints for the Savcili Fault Zone
Veysel Isik, I. Tonguç Uysal, Ayse Caglayan and Gurol Seyitoglu
Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2014 08:57PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2014TC003565
- Rotation and offset of the Gondwana convergent margin in the New Zealand region following Cretaceous jamming of Hikurangi Plateau large igneous province subduction.
Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2014 08:55PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2014TC003629
- Stress and fault parameters affecting fault slip magnitude and activation time during a glacial cycle
Rebekka Steffen, Holger Steffen, Patrick Wu and David W. Eaton
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003450
- Age of the Cretaceous alkaline magmatism in northeast Iberia: Implications for the Alpine cycle in the Pyrenees
Teresa Ubide, Jan R. Wijbrans, Carlos Galé, Enrique Arranz, Marceliano Lago and Patricia Larrea
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003511
- An active deformation structure in the Po Plain (N. Italy): the Romanengo anticline
Ilenia Bresciani and Cesare R. Perotti
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2014 06:09AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003422
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].