© 2013 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 8/76 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1944-9194
Just Published Articles
- Linking South China to northern Australia and India on the margin of Gondwana: Constraints from detrital zircon U-Pb and Hf isotopes in Cambrian strata
Yajun Xu, Peter A Cawood, Yuansheng Du, Lisha Hu, Wenchao Yu, Yanhui Zhu and Wenchao Li
Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 10:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/tect.20099
- Seismic transpressive basement faults and monocline development in a foreland basin (Eastern Guadalquivir, SE Spain)
A. Pedrera, A. Ruiz-Constán, C. Marín-Lechado, J. Galindo-Zaldívar, A. González and J.A. Peláez
Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 03:12AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003397
- Slip rate estimation along the western segment of the Main Marmara Fault over the last 405-490 ka by correlating Mass Transport Deposits.
C. Grall, P. Henry, Y. Thomas, G.K. Westbrook, M.N. Çağatay, B. Marsset, H. Saritas, G. Çifçi and L. Géli
Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:16AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2012TC003255
- Passive margins getting squeezed in the mantle convection vice
Philippe Yamato, Laurent Husson, Thorsten W. Becker and Kevin Pedoja
Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003375
- Insights from low-temperature thermochronometry into transpressional deformation and crustal exhumation along the San Andreas fault in the western Transverse Ranges, California
Nathan A. Niemi, Jamie T. Buscher, James A. Spotila, Martha A. House and Shari A. Kelley
Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2013 09:54PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/2013TC003377
Upcoming AGU Meetings
- AGU Chapman Conference on Seasonal to Interannual Hydroclimate Forecasts and Water Management
28–31 July 2013, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Synthesizing Empirical Results to Improve Predictions of Post-wildfire Runoff and Erosion Response
25–30 August 2013, Estes Park, CO, USA
- AGU Chapman Conference on Soil-mediated Drivers of Coupled Biogeochemical and Hydrological Processes Across Scales
21–24 October 2013,Tucson, AZ, USA
Editor in Chief Search
Tectonics contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents.
Tectonics is an AGU publication with editorial collaboration from the European Geosciences Union.
Impact Factor: 3.487 in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports.
The search committee is currently looking for candidates. See editor search details [PDF].