Journal of Advanced Transportation
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: S. C. (Chan) Wirasinghe and William H. K. Lam
Impact Factor: 1.878
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/32 (Transportation Science & Technology); 17/124 (Engineering Civil)
Online ISSN: 2042-3195
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Advanced Transportation (ATR) is a fully peer reviewed international journal in transportation research areas related to public transit, road traffic, transport networks and air transport.
It publishes theoretical and innovative papers on analysis, design, operations, optimization and planning of multi-modal transport networks, transit & traffic systems, transport technology and traffic safety. Urban rail and bus systems, Pedestrian studies, traffic flow theory and control, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and automated and/or connected vehicles are some topics of interest.
Case studies are considered only if they contain significant original methodological contributions and insightful findings. Highway engineering, railway engineering and logistics do not fall within the aims and scope of ATR.
Transportation engineers in academia, industry and government
transport, transportation engineering, transportation systems, transit, public transit, transit systems, light rail transit, LRT, rapid transit, metro, commuter rail, tram, busway, rapid transit, bus lane airport, bus rapid transit (BRT), airport, airport planning, air traffic networks, air transportation, transport networks, transportation networks, transit networks, transportation studies, transport and pedestrian studies, transport safety, transportation safety, transit and pedestrian safety, traffic, traffic engineering, traffic safety, traffic networks, traffic systems, capacity, flow, density, speed, headway, gap, travel time, spacing, transport analysis, transportation analysis, transportation, public transport, transport planning, urban rail and bus systems, air transport, air traffic, airports, intelligent transport systems, ITS.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ArticleFirst (OCLC)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Aluminium Industry Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Composites Industry Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Corrosion Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Solid State & Superconductivity Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Electronics & Communications Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- General Business File ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- General OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- IBR & IBZ: International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature (KG Saur)
- International Civil Engineering Abstracts (Emerald)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Urban Studies Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)