Journal of Advanced Transportation
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: S. C. (Chan) Wirasinghe and William H. K. Lam
Impact Factor: 0.643
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 16/28 (Transportation Science & Technology); 62/118 (Engineering Civil)
Online ISSN: 2042-3195
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Advanced Transportation is a fully peer reviewed international journal in the general areas of transportation, engineering, transportation networks, transportation planning and transportation systems analysis. Mainly, all land and air modes of passenger transportation are of interest.
It publishes current and innovative papers on analysis, operations, optimization and planning of transport & traffic systems and networks as well as economics, technology and safety of transport. Urban transit systems, pedestrian studies, traffic flow theory, traffic control and management, air transport and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) are some topics if interest.
Case studies are published only if they contain some original theoretical content.
Transportation engineers in academia, industry and government
transport, transportation engineering, transportation systems, transit, public transit, transit systems, light rail transit, LRT, rapid transit, metro, commuter rail, tram, busway, rapid transit, bus lane airport, bus rapid transit (BRT), airport, airport planning, air traffic networks, air transportation, transport networks, transportation networks, transit networks, transportation studies, transport and pedestrian studies, transport safety, transportation safety, transit and pedestrian safety, traffic, traffic engineering, traffic safety, traffic networks, traffic systems, capacity, flow, density, speed, headway, gap, travel time, spacing, transport analysis, transportation analysis, transportation, public transport, transport planning, urban rail and bus systems, air transport, air traffic, airports, intelligent transport systems, ITS.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ArticleFirst (OCLC)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Aluminium Industry Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Composites Industry Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Corrosion Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Solid State & Superconductivity Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Electronics & Communications Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- General BusinessFile ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- General OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- IBR & IBZ: International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature (KG Saur)
- International Civil Engineering Abstracts (Emerald)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Resource Center (GALE Cengage)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Urban Studies Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)