Journal of Advanced Transportation
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: S. C. (Chan) Wirasinghe and William H. K. Lam
Impact Factor: 1.878
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/32 (Transportation Science & Technology); 17/124 (Engineering Civil)
Online ISSN: 2042-3195
About the Journal of Advanced Transportation
The Journal of Advanced Transportation is a fully peer reviewed international journal in the general areas of transportation, engineering, transportation networks, transportation planning and transportation systems analysis. Mainly, all land and air modes of passenger transportation are of interest.
Read the journal's full aims and scope.
Recently Published Articles
- Analysis of factors that may be essential in the decision to fly on fully autonomous passenger airliners
Samuel M. Vance and Arif S. Malik
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/atr.1308
- An improved incremental assignment model for parking variable message sign location problem
Xun-You Ni, Daniel (Jian) Sun and Zhong-Ren Peng
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/atr.1305
- A new logit-artificial neural network ensemble for mode choice modeling: a case study for border transport
Uneb Gazder and Nedal T. Ratrout
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/atr.1306
- You have free access to this content
- Investigating the applicability of exclusive pedestrian phase at two-phase actuated controlled intersections
Wanjing Ma, Baoxin Han, Kun An and Nan Zhang
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/atr.1303