International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Copyright © 2013 ARS-AAOA
Edited By: David W. Kennedy, M.D., University of Pennsylvania
Impact Factor: 1.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 28/44 (Otorhinolaryngology)
Online ISSN: 2042-6984
Recently Published Issues
Connect with IFAR today!
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology publishes high quality original research on the medical and surgical treatment of patients with otolaryngic allergy, rhinologic, and skull base conditions.
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology is now only available via a subscription; don't lose your access, ask your Librarian to subscribe now!
Participate today! Submit your paper via our online peer-review system
About International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology
As the only official title of the The American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and the American Rhinologic Society, International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology will become the premier journal in these fields.
* Launched by the two leading societies in the field, and the strength of their organizational partnership
* Society content - the Journal publishes content of interest to the societies' members
* The print version, now available, has the largest circulation of any rhinology journal
* The Journal has an international focus, publishing papers from authors and providing access to institutions from all over the world
* Audience depth, topics include: cranial base surgery, medical management, lower respiratory tract, unified airway, chronic rhino-sinusitis, allergy, and much more!