© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Editor-in-Chief: Marc Genton
Online ISSN: 2049-1573
Recently Published Issues
What makes Stat different?
• Speed: a single pass, high quality review process that aims to publish within 30 days of submission. There is no revision cycle.
• Concision: a maximum article length of 10 pages of text, not including references.
• Support: inclusion of electronic support materials including graphs, video, software and code.
• Scope: addresses all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas
• Electronic Delivery: delivery of articles and innovative forms of supplementary materials
Hear more about Stat from the Founding Editor, Nicholas Fisher:
Wiley is pleased to announce that Professor Marc G. Genton has taken over as Editor-in-Chief of Stat
Marc is currently Professor of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia, where he leads a team conducting research in statistical analysis, modeling, prediction, and uncertainty quantification of spatio-temporal data. He has also received awards for his work in the field, such as the El-Shaarawi Award for Excellence from The International Environmetrics Society in 2010.
Marc brings a wealth of experience to the role and will undoubtedly steer Stat’s progression in new and exciting directions. In his new role, he plans to maintain Stat’s speed of publication and further improve the quality of accepted papers.
Wiley would also like to recognise the previous Editor-in-Chief, Nicholas Fisher, who launched Stat and has done an excellent job with its development thus far.
Stat - submit your paper today!
Maximise Your Chance of Acceptance!
|OnlineOpen The Open Access Option for Authors|
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central.