© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Editor-in-Chief: Nicholas Fisher
Online ISSN: 2049-1573
Recently Published Issues
Stat - The ISI's Journal for the Rapid Dissemination of Statistics Research
Launched August 2012, Stat – The ISI’s Journal for the Rapid Dissemination of Statistics Research is a new online only, rapid communication research journal publishing short articles of the highest quality from all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas.
Stat provides a means of rapid sharing of important new theoretical, methodological and applied research for the international community of statisticians, and for researchers and practitioners in other disciplines where statistics plays an important role. Read Stat's Aims and Scopes here
What makes Stat different?
• Speed: a single pass, high quality review process that aims to publish within 30 days of submission. There is no revision cycle.
• Concision: a maximum article length of 10 pages of text, not including references.
• Support: inclusion of electronic support materials including graphs, video, software and code.
• Scope: addresses all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas
• Electronic Delivery: delivery of articles and innovative forms of supplementary materials
Hear more about Stat from the Editor-in-Chief Nicholas Fisher:
Stat - Submit Your Paper Today
Maximise Your Chance of Acceptance!
|OnlineOpen The Open Access Option for Authors|
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central.
Stat - NEW ONLINE JOURNAL
|NEW Statblog - The ISI's Blog for Discussion of Statistics Research|
|2013 Hannan Medal|
The 2013 Hannan Medal for research in statistical science has been awarded to Stat author Professor Matthew Wand FAA, University of Technology Sydney. Read his paper:
Continued fraction enhancement of Bayesian computing