Journal of the Institute of Brewing
© John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Editor-in-Chief Inge Russell, Ph.D., D.Sc., F. Biol., FIBD
Online ISSN: 2050-0416
Just Published Articles
- Lachancea thermotolerans as an alternative yeast for the production of beer
P. Domizio, J. F. House, C. M. L. Joseph, L. F. Bisson and C. W. Bamforth
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.362
- Physicochemical profile and determination of volatile compounds in cachaça stored in new oak (Quercus sp.), amburana (Amburana cearensis), jatoba (Hymenaeae carbouril), balsam (Myroxylon peruiferum) and peroba (Paratecoma peroba) casks by SPME-GC–MS
Wilder Douglas Santiago, Maria das Graças Cardoso, Juliana de Andrade Santiago, Maria Luisa Teixeira, Richard Bispo Barbosa, Lidiany Mendonça Zacaroni, Priscila Ferreira de Sales and David Lee Nelson
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.372
- Review: Pure non-Saccharomyces starter cultures for beer fermentation with a focus on secondary metabolites and practical applications
Maximilian Michel, Tim Meier-Dörnberg, Fritz Jacob, Frank-Jürgen Methner, R. Steven Wagner and Mathias Hutzler
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.381
- Influence of hop harvest date of the ‘Mandarina Bavaria’ hop variety on the sensory evaluation of dry-hopped top-fermented beer
M. Schnaitter, A. Wimmer, H. Kollmannsberger, M. Gastl and T. Becker
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.382
- The use of local raw materials in beer brewing: Heineken in Nigeria
Akinyinka Akinyoade, Ogbuagu Ekumankama and Chibuike Uche
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.383
Spotlight on the Current Issue
Upcoming Conferences and Events
A full list of upcoming conferences and events can be found at:
Find out more about the Young Members Network here:
Wiley welcomes new partners the Institute of Brewing and Distilling.
In May 2012 Wiley was pleased to announce a new partnership with the Institute of Brewing and Distilling.
The Institute of Brewing & Distilling (IBD) is a members organisation dedicated to the education and training needs of brewers & distillers and those in related industries. Members receive a monthly magazine The Brewer & Distiller International plus original scientific research papers published the Journal of the Institute of Brewing (JIB).