Journal of the Institute of Brewing
© John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Editor-in-Chief Inge Russell, Ph.D., D.Sc., F. Biol., FIBD
Online ISSN: 2050-0416
Just Published Articles
- Issue information (pages 365–368)
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.282
- Effect of bacteriocin-producing Pediococcus acidilactici K10 on beer fermentation (pages 422–429)
Minji Kim, Enuji Choi, Jinseon Kim, Hyunwoo Ahn, Hojong Han and Wang June Kim
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.339
- Evaluationof the fermentative potential of Candida zemplinina yeasts for craft beer fermentation (pages 530–535)
W. D. Estela-Escalante, S. Rosales-Mendoza, M. Moscosa-Santillán and J. E. González-Ramírez
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.354
- The influence of porosity of the grain medium on the flavour formation of Chinese liquor during solid-state fermentation (pages 468–472)
Zhu Mao Jiang, Yao Chen, De Liang Wang, Xu Liang Wang, Ke Shang, Song Zhang and Yao Yao Li
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.345
- Dextrin as the main turbidity components in wort produced from major malting barley cultivars of Jiangsu province in China (pages 543–546)
Guolin Cai, Xiaomin Li, Chendong Zhang, Ming Zhang and Jian Lu
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jib.356
Spotlight on the Current Issue
Upcoming Conferences and Events
A full list of upcoming conferences and events can be found at:
Find out more about the Young Members Network here:
Wiley welcomes new partners the Institute of Brewing and Distilling.
In May 2012 Wiley was pleased to announce a new partnership with the Institute of Brewing and Distilling.
The Institute of Brewing & Distilling (IBD) is a members organisation dedicated to the education and training needs of brewers & distillers and those in related industries. Members receive a monthly magazine The Brewer & Distiller International plus original scientific research papers published the Journal of the Institute of Brewing (JIB).