Respirology Case Reports
© Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Edited By: Christopher Lai
Online ISSN: 2051-3380
Why Publish in Respirology Case Reports
An official journal of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR), Respirology Case Reports is an open-access online journal dedicated to the publication of original clinical case reports in all fields of respiratory medicine. The Journal encourages the international exchange between clinicians and researchers of experiences in diagnosing and treating uncommon diseases or diseases with unusual presentations.
The open access format of Respirology Case Reports ensures that accepted case reports will be rapidly published and freely available worldwide. Submitting your case report to Respirology Case Reports gives you the opportunity to publish in a broadly distributed and highly viable forum, thereby lending a strong impetus to this important and developing field.
Respirology Case Reports is an Open Access journal. All articles published by Respirology Case Reports are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. To cover the cost of publishing, Respirology Case Reports charges a publication fee.
Reasons to publish with Respirology Case Reports:
• Rigorous peer review - the international Editorial Board of Respirology Case Reports maintains the high scientific standards already established by Respirology
• Rapid publication - articles are available online within weeks of acceptance
• Open Access – published articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial and authors are the copyright holder
• Wide dissemination - all articles are freely available online and deposited into PubMed Central (now PMC) on publication in an issue.
• APSR members receive a discounted Article Publication Charge
The Editorial Board of Respirology Case Reports and the APSR invite you to submit your manuscript today!
Submit your manuscript directly at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/respirolcasereports