Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences
© Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy and New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Edited By: Cherry Agustin, The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre Westmead, Sydney, Australia
Online ISSN: 2051-3909
Recently Published Issues
Meet the editor - Ms Cherry Agustin
Cherry Agustin has extensive editorial experience which began in 2003 when she started her position on the editorial review board of The Radiographer. In 2008 she became Deputy Editor of the Journal followed by Editor in Chief in 2009 which she continues with Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences. In early 2012 she also became an Associate Editor of the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology where she has been a peer reviewer since 2008.
Visit the Wiley booth at ASMMIRT 2017
JMRS App - now on Android | Publons
NOW on Android
Quickly access and read the latest issues on the go with the JMRS app, now available for your Android device and your iOS device. You can download from Google Play and from the Apple App Store.
* Instant access to breaking research
* Personalized experience with bookmarking and article sharing features
* Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
* Ability to browse content before downloading an issue or articles for offline use
Subscribers should use their Wiley Online Library account to "Log In" to the App, following the registration wizard.
Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences has partnered with Publons to recognize our reviewers for their peer review contributions. Publons allows reviewers to effortlessly track, verify, and showcase their peer review activity.
Submit your papers!
3 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS TO JMRS:
- As an open access journal, your article can be downloaded online free of charge to readers ensuring your research reaches a large global audience.
- Fast turn-around to publication.
- Support a quality journal that publishes all strands of medical radiation sciences in diagnostic radiography, radiation therapy, nuclear
medicine and sonography.
Read the top Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences articles online:
A paediatric X-ray exposure chart
Stephen P. Knight
Developing radiographer roles in the context of advanced and consultant practice
Lisa J. Field, Beverly A. Snaith
Patient-based radiographic exposure factor selection: a systematic review
William Ching, John Robinson and Mark McEntee
Digital radiography exposure indices: A review
Ursula Mothiram, Patrick C. Brennan, Sarah J. Lewis, Bernadette Moran and John Robinson
Retrospective evaluation of exposure index (EI) values from plain radiographs reveals important considerations for quality improvement
Ursula Mothiram, Patrick C. Brennan, John Robinson, Sarah J. Lewis, Bernadette Moran
A survey of radiographers' confidence and self-perceived accuracy in frontline image interpretation and their continuing educational preferences
Michael J. Neep, Tom Steffens, Rebecca Owen and Steven M. McPhail
New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of JMRS
Sign up for Content Alerts to receive an email when each issue is published.
Log in to Wiley Online Library then click on the "Get New Content Alerts" button in the top left journal tools menu.
If you haven't logged into Wiley Online Library before, simply register your details first, then click on the button.
3 REASONS TO READ JMRS:
- JMRS publishes high quality Australasian and international research in all three strands of medical radiation sciences in diagnostic radiography, radiation therapy and nuclear medicine.
- The content of the JMRS is relevant to clinical practice in medical radiation sciences and provides the evidence for best practice.
- Support the only comprehensive medical radiation sciences journal in Australia and New Zealand