Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences
© 2013 Australian Institute of Radiography and New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Edited By: Cherry Agustin, The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre Westmead, Sydney, Australia
Online ISSN: 2051-3909
Recently Published Issues
Meet the editor - Ms Cherry Agustin
Cherry Agustin has extensive editorial experience which began in 2003 when she started her position on the editorial review board of The Radiographer. In 2008 she became Deputy Editor of the Journal followed by Editor in Chief in 2009 which she continues with Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences. In early 2012 she also became an Associate Editor of the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology where she has been a peer reviewer since 2008.
Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences is supported by other leading Journals and Societies
Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences (JMRS) is proudly supported by the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (JMIRO). JMIRO supports JMRS by participating in the Manuscript Transfer Program, referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to JMRS.
Nuclear Medicine Studies - SPECT-CT
Source: Courtesy of the Nuclear Medicine Department, Royal North Shore Hospital, Australia
View all videos>>>
Submit your papers!
3 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS TO JMRS:
- As an open access journal, your article can will be downloaded online free of charge to readers ensuring your research reaches a large global audience.
- Fast turn-around to publication.
- Support a quality journal that publishes all three strands of medical radiation sciences in diagnostic radiography, radiation therapy and nuclear
Reasons to read JMRS
3 REASONS TO READ JMRS:
- JMRS publishes high quality Australasian and international research in all three strands of medical radiation sciences in diagnostic radiography, radiation therapy and nuclear medicine.
- The content of the JMRS is relevant to clinical practice in medical radiation sciences and provides the evidence for best practice.
- Support the only comprehensive medical radiation sciences journal in Australia and New Zealand
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences (JMRS).
Sign up for Content Alerts today to receive an email when each issue is published!
Log in to Wiley Online Library then click on the "Get New Content Alerts" button in the top left journal tools menu.
If you haven't logged into Wiley Online Library before, simply register your details first, then click on the button.