Clinical and Experimental Dental Research
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Each article is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License
Edited By: Asbjørn Jokstad
Online ISSN: 2057-4347
Recently Published Issues
Open for Submissions
Clinical and Experimental Dental Research is a peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing original clinical, diagnostic or experimental research in all fields of oral medicine and dentistry.
CEDR is now accepting submissions.
Reasons to publish with CEDR:
- Immediately open access, freely available to read, download and share
- High standard, rigorous peer review
- Quality and reputation, supported by Wiley's network of presigious journals and societies
- Authors retain copyright, published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license
- Compliance with institutional and funder mandates
- Fast publishing with article to article publication, as soon as it's ready, the article will be available online
Understanding Open Access
As an open access journal, all articles in Clinical and Experimental Dental Research are freely available to read, download and share immediately on publication.
From the Editor
New on the Wiley Exchanges blog!
CEDR Editor-in-Chief Dr. Asbjørn Jokstad reflects on the challenges of launching an open access journal in an era of predatory publishing.