Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
© Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Edited By: Professor M Mercedes Maroto-Valer and Dr Curtis M. Oldenburg
Impact Factor: 1.92
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 25/50 (Engineering Environmental); 45/88 (Energy & Fuels); 106/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 2152-3878
Associated Title(s): Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, Chemistry & Industry, Energy Science & Engineering, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, Pest Management Science, Polymer International
Wiley Competition - win an annual subscription to GHG worth $700 at the Carbon Capture and Sequestration Annual Meeting – 2013
No purchase is necessary. Simply submit your details at the booth by midday on 16th May 2013 and one lucky person will be drawn at random and will win themselves an annual subscription to Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology from Wiley!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is organised by John Wiley and Sons.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. By entering you agree to receive email communication from us which upon receipt you may then decide to unsubscribe from any future emails.
4. The prize draw is not open to employees of John Wiley and Sons, its trading divisions or their families.
5. The prize winner will be drawn at random.
7. The prize is an annual subscription to Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology worth $700.
8. There will be no cash alternative.
9. We will notify the winner by email within 6 weeks of the closing date. If the prize is not claimed after 14 days we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and use in a future competition.
10. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The name of the winner will be displayed on the Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology homepage upon permission of the winner.