Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.128
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 31/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 167/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDominant hemisphere functional networks compensate for structural connectivity loss to preserve phonological retrieval with aging
Smriti Agarwal, Emmanuel A. Stamatakis, Sharon Geva and Elizabeth A. Warburton
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.495
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleStriatal morphology correlates with frontostriatal electrophysiological motor processing in Huntington's disease: an IMAGE-HD study
Lauren M. Turner, David Jakabek, Fiona A. Wilkes, Rodney J. Croft, Andrew Churchyard, Mark Walterfang, Dennis Velakoulis, Jeffrey C. L. Looi, Deborah Apthorp and Nellie Georgiou-Karistianis
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.511
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleKappa-opioid receptors differentially regulate low and high levels of ethanol intake in female mice
Ashlee Van't Veer, Karen L. Smith, Bruce M. Cohen, William A. Carlezon Jr and Anita J. Bechtholt
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.523
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAdjunctive brexpiprazole in patients with major depressive disorder and anxiety symptoms: an exploratory study
Lori L. Davis, Ai Ota, Pamela Perry, Kana Tsuneyoshi, Emmanuelle Weiller and Ross A. Baker
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.520
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAltered regional brain function in the treatment-naive patients with somatic symptom disorder: a resting-state fMRI study
Qiang Li, Yong Xiao, Yinghui Li, Lei Li, Na Lu, Zhi Xu, Xiaodong Mou, Shenqin Mao, Wei Wang and Yonggui Yuan
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.521
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.