Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.243
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 30/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 164/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePower modulation of electroencephalogram mu and beta frequency depends on perceived level of observed actions
Shiri Simon and Roy Mukamel
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.494
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlefMRI exploration of pedagogical benefits of repeated testing: when more is not always better
Xiaonan L. Liu and Lynne M. Reder
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.476
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleBone density and depressive disorder: a meta-analysis
Julietta Ursula Schweiger, Ulrich Schweiger, Michael Hüppe, Kai G. Kahl, Wiebke Greggersen and Eva Fassbinder
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.489
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCortical folding of the preterm brain: a longitudinal analysis of extremely preterm born neonates using spectral matching
Eliza Orasanu, Andrew Melbourne, Manuel Jorge Cardoso, Herve Lomabert, Giles S. Kendall, Nicola J. Robertson, Neil Marlow and Sebastien Ourselin
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.488
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleNormative values of quantitative sensory testing in Hispanic Latino population
Alejandra González-Duarte, Mónica Lem-Carrillo and Lorena Guerrero-Torres
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.466
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.