Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.243
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 30/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 164/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEvolution of universal review and disclosure of MRI reports to research participants
Jody M. Shoemaker, Caitlin Cole, Linda E. Petree, Deborah L. Helitzer, Mark T. Holdsworth, John P. Gluck and John P. Phillips
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.428
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMicrostructural white-matter abnormalities and their relationship with cognitive dysfunction in obsessive–compulsive disorder
Paola Magioncalda, Matteo Martino, Benjamin A. Ely, Matilde Inglese and Emily R. Stern
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.442
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEvidence for cerebral edema, cerebral perfusion, and intracranial pressure elevations in acute mountain sickness
Dana M. DiPasquale, Stephen R. Muza, Andrea M. Gunn, Zhi Li, Quan Zhang, N. Stuart Harris and Gary E. Strangman
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.437
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDisrupted functional brain network organization in patients with obstructive sleep apnea
Bumhee Park, Jose A. Palomares, Mary A. Woo, Daniel W. Kang, Paul M. Macey, Frisca L. Yan-Go, Ronald M. Harper and Rajesh Kumar
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.441
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEffects of progesterone on hyperoxia-induced damage in mouse C8-D1A astrocytes
Friederike Weber, Stefanie Endesfelder, Christoph Bührer and Monika Berns
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.435
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.