Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.243
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 30/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 164/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleWhite and gray matter fiber pathways in autism spectrum disorder revealed by ex vivo diffusion MR tractography
Molly Wilkinson, Rongpin Wang, Andre van der Kouwe and Emi Takahashi
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.483
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAutonomic and peripheral nervous system function in acute tick-borne encephalitis
Bernhard Neumann, Wilhelm Schulte-Mattler, Sophie Brix, Peter Pöschl, Wolfgang Jilg, Ulrich Bogdahn, Andreas Steinbrecher and Ingo Kleiter
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.485
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleExogenous dopamine reduces GABA receptor availability in the human brain
Hans C. Lou, Astrid Rosenstand, David J. Brooks, Dirk Bender, Steen Jakobsen, Jakob U. Blicher, Kim V. Hansen and Arne Møller
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.484
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMethylene blue and normobaric hyperoxia combination therapy in experimental ischemic stroke
Pavel Rodriguez, Jiang Zhao, Brian Milman, Yash Vardhan Tiwari and Timothy Q. Duong
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.478
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe association between vascular endothelial growth factor gene polymorphisms and stroke: a meta-analysis
Tao Wu, Shi Qiu, Peifu Wang, Jilai Li, Qin Li and Jichen Du
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.482
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.