Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.128
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 31/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 167/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleStructural and functional hyperconnectivity within the sensorimotor system in xenomelia
Jürgen Hänggi, Deborah A. Vitacco, Leonie M. Hilti, Roger Luechinger, Bernd Kraemer and Peter Brugger
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.657
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleHippocampal AMPARs involve the central sensitization of rats with irritable bowel syndrome
Aiqin Chen, Yu Chen, Ying Tang, Chengjia Bao, Zizhi Cui, Meng Xiao and Chun Lin
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.650
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCADASIL: Ultrastructural insights into the morphology of granular osmiophilic material
Teresa Lorenzi, Michele Ragno, Francesca Paolinelli, Clara Castellucci, Marina Scarpelli and Manrico Morroni
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.624
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEvaluating the levels of CSF and serum factors in ALS
Jie Guo, Xuan Yang, Lina Gao and Dawei Zang
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.637
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePsychometric properties of Brief-Balance Evaluation Systems Test (Brief-BESTest) in evaluating balance performance in individuals with chronic stroke
Meizhen Huang and Marco Y. C. Pang
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.649
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.