Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Andrei V. Alexandrov, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA and Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleSonographic examination of the median nerve in dialysis patients and after renal transplantation
Anne Elisabeth Carolus, Peter Schenker, Thomas Dombert, Johann Fontana, Richard Viebahn, Kirsten Schmieder and Christopher Brenke
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.406
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA postnatal peak in microglial development in the mouse hippocampus is correlated with heightened sensitivity to seizure triggers
Iris Kim, Lauren M. Mlsna, Stella Yoon, Brandy Le, Songtao Yu, Dan Xu and Sookyong Koh
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.403
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleNeural basis of hierarchical visual form processing of Japanese Kanji characters
Hiroki Higuchi, Yoshiya Moriguchi, Hiroki Murakami, Ruri Katsunuma, Kazuo Mishima and Akira Uno
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.413
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleInduction of neural differentiation in rat C6 glioma cells with taxol
Chuan-Chuan Chao, Daphne Kan, Ta-Hsuan Lo, Kuo-Shyan Lu and Chung-Liang Chien
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.414
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleNeural correlates of different self domains
Helder F. Araujo, Jonas Kaplan, Hanna Damasio and Antonio Damasio
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.409
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editors
Dr. Andrei Alexandrov, Co-Editor of Brain and Behavior, is a Semmes-Murphey Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurology at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, TN.
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Co-Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.