Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.128
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 31/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 167/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleReview of clinical studies of perampanel in adolescent patients
Heung Dong Kim, Ching-Shiang Chi, Tayard Desudchit, Marina Nikanorova, Anannit Visudtibhan, Charcrin Nabangchang, Derrick W. S. Chan, Choong Yi Fong, Kai-Ping Chang, Shang-Yeong Kwan, Fe De Los Reyes, Chao-Ching Huang, Surachai Likasitwattanakul, Wang-Tso Lee, Ada Yung and Amitabh Dash
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.505
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe anterior versus posterior hippocampal oscillations debate in human spatial navigation: evidence from an electrocorticographic case study
Isabel C. Duarte, João Castelhano, Francisco Sales and Miguel Castelo-Branco
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.507
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleLong-term acclimatization to high-altitude hypoxia modifies interhemispheric functional and structural connectivity in the adult brain
Ji Chen, Jinqiang Li, Qiaoqing Han, Jianzhong Lin, Tianhe Yang, Ziqian Chen and Jiaxing Zhang
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.512
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCollateral state and the effect of endovascular reperfusion therapy on clinical outcome in ischemic stroke patients
Johannes C. Gerber, Marketa Petrova, Pawel Krukowski, Matthias Kuhn, Andrij Abramyuk, Ulf Bodechtel, Imanuel Dzialowski, Kay Engellandt, Hagen Kitzler, Lars-Peder Pallesen, Hauke Schneider, Ruediger von Kummer, Volker Puetz and Jennifer Linn
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.513
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDynamic interactions of the cortical networks during thought suppression
Toshihiko Aso, Kazuo Nishimura, Takashi Kiyonaka, Takaaki Aoki, Michiyo Inagawa, Masao Matsuhashi, Yoshikazu Tobinaga and Hidenao Fukuyama
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.503
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.