Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.128
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 31/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 167/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCerebral blood flow evaluation of intensive rosuvastatin therapy in stroke/transient ischemic attack patients with intracranial arterial atherosclerotic stenosis study: Rationale and design
Xuting Zhang, Ying Zhou, Sheng Zhang, Wenhong Ding and Min Lou
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.689
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleVowel decoding from single-trial speech-evoked electrophysiological responses: A feature-based machine learning approach
Han G. Yi, Zilong Xie, Rachel Reetzke, Alexandros G. Dimakis and Bharath Chandrasekaran
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.665
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCardiac troponin and cerebral herniation in acute intracerebral hemorrhage
Mangmang Xu, Jing Lin, Deren Wang, Ming Liu, Zilong Hao and Chunyan Lei
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.697
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleSwallowing safety in Parkinson's disease after zona incerta deep brain stimulation
Stina Sundstedt, Lina Holmén, Elin Rova, Jan Linder, Erik Nordh and Katarina Olofsson
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.709
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe behavioral and physiological effects of high-fat diet and alcohol consumption: Sex differences in C57BL6/J mice
Rachel R. Gelineau, Nicole L. Arruda, Jasmin A. Hicks, Isabella Monteiro De Pina, Aikaterini Hatzidis and Joseph A. Seggio
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.708
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.