Brain and Behavior
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
All articles accepted from 14 August 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. All articles accepted before this date, were published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License.
Edited By: Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Impact Factor: 2.128
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 31/51 (Behavioral Sciences); 167/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 2162-3279
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDepressive symptoms associated with concerns about falling in Parkinson's disease
Erika Franzén, David Conradsson, Maria Hagströmer and Maria H. Nilsson
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.524
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCharacterizing neurocognitive impairment in young people with major depression: state, trait, or scar?
Kelly Allott, Caroline A. Fisher, Gunther Paul Amminger, Joanne Goodall and Sarah Hetrick
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.527
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePathological nociceptors in two patients with erythromelalgia-like symptoms and rare genetic Nav 1.9 variants
Inge P. Kleggetveit, Roland Schmidt, Barbara Namer, Hugh Salter, Tormod Helås, Martin Schmelz and Ellen Jørum
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.528
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleReliable measurements of brain atrophy in individual patients with multiple sclerosis
Dirk Smeets, Annemie Ribbens, Diana M. Sima, Melissa Cambron, Dana Horakova, Saurabh Jain, Anke Maertens, Eline Van Vlierberghe, Vasilis Terzopoulos, Anne-Marie Van Binst, Manuela Vaneckova, Jan Krasensky, Tomas Uher, Zdenek Seidl, Jacques De Keyser, Guy Nagels, Johan De Mey, Eva Havrdova and Wim Van Hecke
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.518
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleImmunomodulation of inflammatory leukocyte markers during intravenous immunoglobulin treatment associated with clinical efficacy in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
Wayne B. Dyer, Joanne C. G. Tan, Timothy Day, Lynette Kiers, Matthew C. Kiernan, Con Yiannikas, Stephen Reddel, Karl Ng, Phillip Mondy, Peta M. Dennington, Melinda M. Dean, Halina M. Trist, Cristobal dos Remedios, P. Mark Hogarth, Steve Vucic and David O. Irving
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/brb3.516
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
Meet the Editor
Dr. Maryann Martone serves as Editor-in-Chief of Brain and Behavior. Dr. Martone is a neuroscientist at the University of California at San Diego.
Follow Brain and Behavior on Wiley Open Access.