Journal of Business Logistics
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Edited By: Matthew Waller of the University of Arkansas, and Stanley Fawcett of Weber State University
Impact Factor: 2.02
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 41/174 (Management)
Online ISSN: 2158-1592
Recently Published Issues
Publish in Journal of Business Logistics
You can now submit your paper to the Journal of Logistics online, through ScholarOne Manuscripts. This system enables:
- Quicker and easier submission of your paper
- Status updates of your manuscript anytime, anywhere
- Faster processing of your article through peer-review
Forward Thinking Articles
1. Timely. “Forward Thinking” articles should address hot topics and provoke discussion.
2. Large-audience Appeal. “Forward Thinking” articles should motivate additional research across a large cross section of researchers.
3. Unique Data. “Forward Thinking” articles will often rely on unique data that informs and future research, but may not be extensive enough to write a traditional research manuscript.
For more information on “Forward Thinking” articles and submitting research click here.
Special Topic Forums
Cross-functional Integration Revisited
submissions deadline August 31, 2013
Interdisciplinary Research to Address Contemporary SCM Problems
submissions deadline: December 31, 2013
Leveraging Logistics for Effective Buyer-Supplier Relationships
submissions deadline: January 31, 2014
Issues in Health Care Supply Chains
submissions deadline: June 30, 2014
Featured Article from Journal of Business Logistics
Data Science, Predictive Analytics, and Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform Supply Chain Design and Management
Matthew A. Waller, Stanley E. Fawcett
Volume 3, Issue 2