Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
© 2015 American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.44
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 24/173 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2169-9011
Associated Title(s): Journal of Geophysical Research
JGR: Earth Surface iPad App
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface publishes original research that focuses on the physical, chemical and biological processes that affect the form and function of the surface of the solid Earth.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Access content anywhere, as long as the app is periodically synched to a subscription.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
A subscription is required to access most full-text content. If you already access Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface through a personal member subscription or your institution on Wiley Online Library, you can get access to full-text content on your device at no extra cost. An attractively priced iTunes subscription is also available.