Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics
© American Geophysical Union
Impact Factor: 3.426
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 19/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2169-9402
Associated Title(s): Journal of Geophysical Research
JGR: Space Physics iPad App
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad. Fresh from the newsstand, Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics covers aeronomy and magnetospheric physics, planetary atmospheres and magnetospheres, interplanetary and external solar physics, cosmic rays, and heliospheric physics. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Access content anywhere, as long as the app is periodically synched to a subscription.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
A subscription is required to access most full-text content. If you already access Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics through a personal member subscription or your institution on Wiley Online Library, you can get access to full-text content on your device at no extra cost. An attractively priced iTunes subscription is also available.