© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Editors: Karen Hindson, Haymo Ross; Deputy Editor: Kate Lawrence
Impact Factor: 3.585
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 43/163 (Chemistry Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2191-1363
Recently Published Issues
Open for Submissions:
Advances in Electrochemistry
Guest Editor: Bernhard Gollas
Carbohydrates in the 21st Century: Synthesis and Applications
Guest Editor: Antony Fairbanks
Nature-Inspired Organic Chemistry
Guest Editor: Oliver Reiser
Structure Characterization of Biomolecules
Guest Editor: Kathrin Breuker
Guest Editor: Ramón Martínez-Máñez
Submit to ChemistryOpen Today
- The first fully open access, society-owned chemistry journal, co-owned and supported by ChemPubSoc Europe, a consortium of 16 European chemical societies.
- Balanced, excellent peer review and swift publication times (<70 d avg. from submission to publication).
- High-quality general chemistry journal with an impressive impact factor of 3.585.
- All-inclusive, flat article publication charge, including your choice of Creative Commons license at no extra cost.
- 20% discount for all members of ChemPubSoc Europe societies.
For a limited time only, all manuscript types have a reduced APC of only €1800.
January 21, 2016
Fabulous at Five!
Happy new year to everyone! This 2016 is extra special as ChemistryOpen celebrates its 5th Anniversary!
Join us in our celebration by getting further involved with the journal: subscribe to our RSS feed or New Content Alerts, download our mobile app to access ChemistryOpen on the go, share our articles with your colleagues, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, keep an eye out for our Editors at conferences, and most importantly submit your next top manuscript to us!