© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Editors: Karen Hindson, Haymo Ross; Deputy Editor: Natalia Ortúzar
Impact Factor: 3.25
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 60/157 (Chemistry Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2191-1363
The article publication fees for ChemistryOpen are:
PhD Theses: €500
A 20% discount is offered to paid-up members of a ChemPubSoc Europe Society.
Notice to Authors
So that we can minimize publication times, we ask authors to take special care with the formal details of the manuscripts (see documents and templates below). Issues of the current year should be consulted or see the online sample copy.
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Manuscripts
- Open Access Publishing Agreement (PDF)
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Graphical Material
- Instructions for LATEX users
- Copyright Form (request permission from other publishers)
- Permission Request Form
- Keyword Catalogue (for manuscripts)
- Keyword List (for Authors and Reviewers)
- Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews (EuCheMS)
- Abbreviations of Journal Titles (CAS)
- Check your references with CrossRef.
- MS Word (Win/Mac) templates for
- template for structure drawings in ChemDraw (Win/Mac)
- template for Endnote reference management (use Angewandte Chemie style)
- Templates for the Table of Contents: CorelDraw Format, PDF
(use to create but not for submission)