© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Editors: Karen Hindson, Haymo Ross; Deputy Editor: Kate Lawrence
Impact Factor: 3.585
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 42/163 (Chemistry Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2191-1363
Aims and Scope
ChemistryOpen is a multidisciplinary, gold-road open-access, international forum for the publication of outstanding Reviews, Full Papers, and Communications from all areas of chemistry and related fields. It is co-owned by 16 continental European Chemical Societies, who have banded together in the alliance called ChemPubSoc Europe for the purpose of publishing high-quality journals in the field of chemistry and its border disciplines. As some of the governments of the countries represented in ChemPubSoc Europe have strongly recommended that the research conducted with their funding is freely accessible for all readers (Open Access), ChemPubSoc Europe was concerned that no journal for which the ethical standards were monitored by a chemical society was available for such papers. ChemistryOpen fills this gap.
Based in Europe ChemistryOpen attracts authors and readers from around the world.
Reviews, Full Papers, and Communications are peer-reviewed, and electronic processing ensures accurate reproduction of text and data, plus short publication times.
An additional "Thesis Treasury" section provides rapid tracking of successful PhD theses passed by a recognized university through the DOI in the journal with a link to the electronic archive.
Impact Factor (2015): 3.585.
ISSN: 2191-1363 (online). CODEN: CHOPCK.
Volume 5. 6 Issues in 2016.
Chemists of all disciplines
open access, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, catalysis, coordination chemistry and organometallic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry, combinatorial chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, physical chemistry and theoretical chemistry, materials science, macromolecular chemistry and polymer chemistry, computational chemistry
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions (RSC)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Methods in Organic Synthesis (RSC)
- Natural Products Update (RSC)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)