© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
September 01, 2015
Why publish in ChemPlusChem?
ChemPlusChem is a general chemistry journal focused on multidisciplinary research. Articles cover results from at least two different aspects (subfields) of chemistry or one of chemistry and one of another scientific discipline (one chemistry topic plus another one, hence the title ChemPlusChem). All submissions undergo rigorous peer review by experts in the field to ensure the highest quality, relevance, significance, and validity. As a ChemPubSoc Europe journal, ChemPlusChem shares the commitment to scientific excellence and to publishing ethics.
Submit your best multidisciplinary work to ChemPlusChem today.
Recently Published Articles
- Carbon-Supported Zirconium Oxide as a Cathode for Microbial Fuel Cell Applications
Dr. Barbara Mecheri, Dr. Alessandro Iannaci, Prof. Alessandra D'Epifanio, Dr. Arianna Mauri and Prof. Silvia Licoccia
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cplu.201500347
Less film, more power: Mixtures of carbon black (C) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2) were prepared by ball milling at different ZrO2 loadings (C/ZrO2) for application as cathodes of microbial fuel cells (see figure). The use of ZrO2 was found to have a favorable effect on electrode stability, by inhibiting the adsorption of the main components of feedstock solution and the formation of biofilm at the catalyst layer.
- Kinetic Passivation Effect of Localized Differential Aeration on Brass
Volodymyr Kuznetsov, Arturo Estrada-Vargas, Artjom Maljusch, Balazs B. Berkes, Aliaksandr S Bandarenka, Ricardo M Souto and Wolfgang Schuhmann
Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2015 02:44PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cplu.201500398
- Luminescent Thin Films Composed of Nano-sized Europium Coordination polymers on Glass Electrodes
Takeshi Sugawara, Takayuki Nakanishi, Yuichi Kitagawa, Makoto Takada, Akitsugu Niwa, Hiroyoshi Naito, Koji Fushimi and Yasuchika Hasegawa
Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2015 01:59AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cplu.201500382
- Ditopic Macrocyclic Receptors with 4,7-diamino-1,10-phenanthroline fragment for multimodal detection of toxic metal ions
Anton S Abel, Alexander Yu. Mitrofanov, Yoann Rousselin, Franck Denat, Alexei D. Averin, Irina P. Beletskaya and Alla Bessmertnykh-Lemeune
Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2015 01:58AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cplu.201500390
- Mechanism of cyclo-oligomerisation of C2H2 on anatase TiO2 (101) and (001) surfaces and their reduction: an Electron Paramagnetic Resonance and Density Functional Theory study
Hsin-Yi Tiffany Chen, Elio Giamello, Stefano Livraghi and Gianfranco Pacchioni
Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2015 03:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cplu.201500383