© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
ChemPlusChem is a peer-reviewed, general chemistry journal that brings readers the very best in multidisciplinary research centering on chemistry. Fully comprehensive in its scope, ChemPlusChem publishes articles covering at least two different aspects (subfields) of chemistry or one of chemistry and one of another scientific discipline (one chemistry topic plus another one, hence the title ChemPlusChem). All submissions undergo rigorous peer review by experts in the field to ensure the highest quality, originality, relevance, significance, and validity.
- short publication times to Accepted Article (un-edited, as-submitted; at authors' request) and EarlyView (edited, typeset version of record) status
- free reproduction of color graphics
- a mix of Full Papers, Communications, Reviews and Minireviews
- cover profiles, special issues and virtual issues
- manuscript submission and management through Editorial Manager
- the application of iThenticate software to all submissions to ensure authenticity and originality
- close cooperation between the editorial offices of Wiley-VCH journals to ensure that high-quality research will find the most appropriate forum
- open access publishing through the OnlineOpen program
- a free app
- promotion of content through social media: Twitter, Facebook
- highlighting of selected articles in ChemistryViews and MaterialsViews
- support for leading researchers of the future through the Early Career Series and associated Interviews
ChemPlusChem is a sister journal of Chemistry—A European Journal, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, ChemBioChem, ChemCatChem, ChemElectroChem, ChemMedChem, ChemPhysChem, ChemSusChem and ChemistryOpen.
As a ChemPubSoc Europe journal, ChemPlusChem shares the commitment to scientific excellence, to publishing ethics, and to the highest standards in publication.
ISSN: 2192-6506 (online). CODEN: CHEMM5.
Volume 81. 12 Issues in 2016.
Chemists of all disciplines, materials scientists, biologists, and physicists.
general chemistry, biotechnology, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, macromolecular chemistry, analytical chemistry, biological chemistry, organometallic chemistry, polymer chemistry, computational chemistry, environmental chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, materials chemistry, nanochemistry, medicinal chemistry, electrochemistry
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)