Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Copyright © 2014 The Chemical Society Located in Taipei & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
New in Wiley Online Library
Now published under the same roof as Angewandte Chemie, Chemistry—A European Journal and Chemistry—An Asian Journal.
All Archive Articles Since 1954 Now Online
The complete archive of the Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society is now available online. All articles are fully searchable and linked with thousands of related articles through CrossRef/DOI.
Recently Published Articles
- Analysis of Cembranoids in Flue-cured Tobacco by Accelerated Solvent Extraction and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry-Selected Ion Monitoring
Xiao-Bo Qian, Jiang-Ping Ye, Xiao-Ming Chen, Chang-Hua Zhang, Yong-Jiang Liang, Zhang-Hai Li and Jun Yang
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201400045
A rapid and systematic methodology for accurate quantification of cembranoids in flue-cured tobacco leaves was developed and validated based on accelerated solvent extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry-selected ion monitoring for the first time.
- Aminated Ordered Mesoporous Carbons:Knoevenagel Condensation Reactions Preparation and Catalytic Performance for
Rong Xing and Zhenghao Fei
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201400152
The diamine-functionalized mesoporous carbon was prepared by a rationally two-step modification procedure, and used for the Knoevenagel condensation of aldehyde/ketone with active methylene compounds, which proved to be an efficient heterogeneous basic catalyst.
- An Efficient Method for Chemoselective Reduction of Nitro Compounds Using Bimetallic Fe-Ni NPs/H3PW12O40.×H2O System
Soodabeh Rezazadeh, Batool Akhlaghinia, Elaheh K. Goharshadi and Hossein Sarvari
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201400134
The selective reduction of nitro compounds by treatment with bimetallic Fe-Ni nanoparticles (NPs) and tungestophosphoric acid hydrate (H3PW12O40.×H2O) in H2O is reported. The method has been applied to a broad range of nitro compounds with different sensitive functionalities, including halides, carbonyl, hydroxyl, aldehyde, methyl, acetyl, nitrile, and ester substituents with excellent yields.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Photoluminescence of Lanthanide Metal-organic Frameworks, Constructed from Triangular 4,4′,4″-s-triazine-1,3,5-triyl-p-aminobenzoate Ligands
Ju-Hsiou Liao, Chien-Yuan Lai and Chih-Liang Yang
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201400116
Eight isomorphous metal-organic frameworks, [Ln2(TATAB)2(H2O)(DMA)6]·5H2O (Ln = Sm (1), Eu (2), Gd (3), Tb (4), Dy (5), Er (6), Tm (7), Yb (8)) were synthesized and characterized. They adopt 3-D interpenetrating framework with (105·105·105) topology. Compound 4 exhibits bright green Tb emission upon UV excitation.
- You have free access to this contentA Special Issue for Green & Sustainable Chemistry (page 711)
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201490021