Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Aileen Mitchell; Editorial Board Chairs: Sung Ho Kang, Keiji Maruoka, Deqing Zhang
Impact Factor: 3.275
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 16/59 (Chemistry Organic)
Online ISSN: 2193-5815
Recently Published Articles
- Novel Rearrangement Followed by Ring Contraction of Highly Selective and Sensitive Turn-On Chromogenic and Fluorescent Chemodosimeters for Cu2+ Ions
Paramita Das, Tandrima Chaudhuri, Animesh Karmakar, Sucharita Saha, Sumita Sengupta Bandyopadhyay and Chhanda Mukhopadhyay
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600371
Sensors that only Cu: A novel rearrangement of a [1,6]-naphthyridine upon complexation with Cu2+ ions, followed by ring contraction to generate a pyrrolopyridine is described. The chromofluorogenic response is selective for Cu2+ over other metal ions, and is visible to the naked-eye.
- Leucine Transport Inhibitors from the Leaves of the Australian Endemic Rainforest Plant Denhamia pittosporoides
Mario Wibowo, Qian Wang, Jeff Holst, Jonathan M White, Andreas Hofmann and Rohan Davis
Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2016 12:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600462
- Synthesis Of Biologically Active Bis(Indolyl)Methane Derivatives by Bisindole Alkylation of Tetrahydroisoquinolines with Visible-Light Induced Ring-Opening Fragmentation.
Chia-Chueng Chen, Prof. Bor-Cherng Hong, Prof. Wen-Shan Li, Tzu-Ting Chang and Dr. Gene-Hsiang Lee
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600415
A visible-light photoredox catalyzed ring-opening functionalization of tetrahydroisoquinolines with bisindole alkylation has been developed and applied to synthesize biologically active bis(indolyl)methane derivatives that suppress cancer cell growth in human breast adenocarcinoma MDA-MB-231 cells, one of which has an important influence on cell migration.
- Hydroxy and Amino Group-Tolerant Synthesis of Six-Membered Cyclic Quaternary Ammonium Salts Using a Triazine-Based Reagent
Masanori Kitamura, Seina Yamamura, Kohei Yamada and Munetaka Kunishima
Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2016 05:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600429
- Tandem Photocatalysis: An Efficient Synthesis of Multisubstituted Benzimidazoles by Visible Light-Induced Intramolecular Cyclization/Deprotection Process
Bei Hu, Wuheng Dong, Zhigang Feng, Xiaoshuang Gao, Huang Gao, Xiaomin Xie and Zhao-Guo Zhang
Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2016 05:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600443