Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Aileen Mitchell; Editorial Board Chairs: Sung Ho Kang, Keiji Maruoka, Deqing Zhang
Impact Factor: 3.275
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 16/59 (Chemistry Organic)
Online ISSN: 2193-5815
January 20, 2014
Subscription Now Available
For the past two years, AsianJOC has brought you excellent research for free. This trial period is now over. Please consider a subscription or recommend the journal to your librarian. AsianJOC is owned by ACES, a consortium of Asian chemical societies. The individual societies will benefit from the revenues and so will the communities they serve.
There will be an updated version of our iPad app in the App Store in a few days. It fully supports subscriptions and will also work on the iPhone.
Recently Published Articles
- Catalytic Hydrogenation of Aliphatic Nitro Compounds with Polysilane/Bone Charcoal-Supported Palladium Catalysts under Continuous-Flow Conditions
Yuki Saito, Haruro Ishitani and Shū Kobayashi
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600279
Just add an H2: Catalytic hydrogenation of aliphatic nitro compounds over polysilane-supported palladium catalyst under continuous-flow conditions has been achieved. A range of nitroalkanes were converted into primary amines in excellent yields without any palladium leaching.
- Synthesis, Photophysical, Electrochemical Studies, and Antioxidant Properties of Fluorescein-Linked Glycodendrimers
Ayyavoo Kannan, Velautham Saravanan and Perumal Rajakumar
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600286
The next generation: Fluorescein-conjugated glycodendrimers 1, 2, 3, and 4 were synthesized with a triazole bridging unit by using a CuI-catalyzed click chemistry protocol. Higher generation dendrimers show better fluorescence emission, electrochemical properties, and antioxidant properties than those of the lower generation dendrimers.
- Biosourced Ligands from Isosorbide for Ethylation of Aldehydes or Alkynylation of Imines
Giang Vo-Thanh, Khanh-Duy Huynh, Houssein Ibrahim, Lucie Bouchardy, Chloée Bournaud, Emilie Kolodziej and Martial Toffano
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2016 07:05AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600291
- Silver-Mediated Phosphorylation of C(sp2)-H Bonds with P-H Bonds: Direct C-H Functionalization of Ferrocenyl Anilides and Phosphonate Esters under Pd and Cu Free Conditions
Xiaoli Yu, Bingyang Ge, Yaxuan Zhang, Xiaoli Wang and Dawei Wang
Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2016 11:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600296
- Metal-Templated Asymmetric Catalysis: (Z)-1-Bromo-1-Nitrostyrenes as Versatile Substrates for Friedel-Crafts Alkylation of Indoles
Kaifang Huang, Qiao Ma, Xiang Shen, Lei Gong and Eric Meggers
Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2016 11:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ajoc.201600288