ChemNanoMat is a new journal published in close cooperation with the teams of Angewandte Chemie and Advanced Materials, and is the new sister journal to Chemistry—An Asian Journal. Now indexed in Web of Science.
Submit your next excellent research article on nanomaterials to ChemNanoMat and take full advantage of:
- Immediate online publication of Accepted Articles
- Fast and rigorous peer-review process
- High visibility and international readership
- Free color
- Fast, high-quality publication
- Open Access publishing option
- Comprehensive social media coverage
Recently Published Articles
- Fine-Tunable Electronic Energy Levels of Mixed-Metal Prussian-Blue Alloy Nanoparticles
Manabu Ishizaki, Kenta Ono, Kento Suzuki, Wataru Naito, Katsuhiko Kanaizuka, Tohru Kawamoto, Hisashi Tanaka and Masato Kurihara
Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2017 09:21PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201700084
- A Hollow Tube-on-Tube Architecture of Carbon-Tube-Supported Nickel Cobalt Sulfide Nanotubes for Advanced Supercapacitors
Nannan Wang, Dr. Yanjie Wang, Prof. Shizhong Cui, Prof. Hongwei Hou, Prof. Liwei Mi and Prof. Weihua Chen
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201700016
Totally tubular: A two-electrode system was assembled by using a hollow tube-on-tube carbon tube/NiCo2S4 nanotube (CT/NCS-tube) sample as a positive electrode and activated carbon (AC) as a negative electrode. Electrochemical characterization was performed to evaluate the electrode.
- Black Phosphorus: Properties, Synthesis, and Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Yinghui Xue, Qin Zhang, Tao Zhang and Prof. Lei Fu
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201700030
Black magic: Recent advances in black phosphorus applications in energy conversion and storage are comprehensively reviewed. Black phosphorus possesses advantages such as tunable band gap, high carrier mobility, strong light-matter interactions, and high lithium storage capacity, making it a promising material for energy conversion and storage applications, such as the oxygen evolution reaction, photocatalytic water splitting, solar cells, lithium-ion batteries, sodium-ion batteries, and lithium-sulfur batteries.
- Precursor-Directed Nucleation and Self-Assembly Growth: From Hollow Microprisms to Nanoplatelets
Zhaojin Li, Tao Hu, Zhenzhen Peng, Minmin Hu, Prof. Kongjun Zhu and Prof. Xiaohui Wang
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201700007
Using hollow-prismatic Li3PO4 microcrystals as a solid precursor and ‘tracer’, the structural and morphological evolution from microprisms to -oriented LiFePO4 ultrathin nanoplatelets is visualized.
- Sheet-on-Sheet Hierarchical Nanostructured C@MnO2 for Zn-Air and Zn-MnO2 Batteries
Bing Li, Jianwei Chai, Xiaoming Ge, Tao An, Poh-Chong lim, Zhaolin Liu and Yun Zong
Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2017 10:20PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201700043