ChemNanoMat is a new journal published in close cooperation with the teams of Angewandte Chemie and Advanced Materials, and is the new sister journal to Chemistry—An Asian Journal.
Submit your next excellent research article on nanomaterials to ChemNanoMat and take full advantage of:
- Immediate online publication of Accepted Articles
- Fast and rigorous peer-review process
- High visibility and international readership
- Free color
- Fast, high-quality publication
- Open Access publishing option
- Comprehensive social media coverage
Recently Published Articles
- Facile Synthesis of BaTiO3 Nanocubes with the Use of Anatase TiO2 Nanorods as a Precursor to Titanium Hydroxide
Madeline Vara, Dr. Miaofang Chi and Prof. Younan Xia
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600164
A controlled synthesis of BaTiO3 nanocubes was developed through a hydrothermal method using preformed TiO2 nanorods and growth-directing capping agents in an open-air environment, generating cubes that could be easily purified and isolated.
- Enhanced Electrochemical Sensing with Carbon Nanotubes Modified with Bismuth and Magnetic Nanoparticles in a Lab-on-a-Chip
Dr. Preetha Jothimuthu, Dr. Joe L. Hsu, Dr. Robert Chen, Dr. Mohammed Inayathullah, Dr. Venkata Raveendra Pothineni, Antony Jan, Dr. Geoffrey C. Gurtner, Dr. Jayakumar Rajadas and Dr. Mark R. Nicolls
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600174
Ferreting out ferrous and ferric: An extraordinary and novel electrochemical sensor material detects ferrous (Fe2+) and ferric (Fe3+) iron by means of CNTs modified with bismuth and magnetic nanoparticles for ultrahigh detection sensitivity. The differential pulse voltammetry (DPV) results of the sensor show a dynamic range of detection from 0.01 nm to 10 mm.
- Replication of Polymer-Based Peptide Microarrays by Multi-Step Transfer
Dr. Jakob Striffler, Daniela S. Mattes, Dr. Sebastian Schillo, Dr. Bastian Münster, Andrea Palermo, Barbara Ridder, Dr. Alexander Welle, Vanessa Trouillet, Dr. Volker Stadler, Goran Markovic, Dr. Günther Proll, Prof. Dr. Stefan Bräse, Dr. Felix F. Loeffler, Prof. Dr. Alexander Nesterov-Müller and Prof. Dr. Frank Breitling
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600194
Protein–peptide interaction readout: A multi-step purification of high-complexity peptide microarrays by transfer to specialized surfaces is presented. Only correctly synthesized peptides are transferred from the synthesis surface to various substrates where they can be immobilized by a variety of different anchor molecules, for example, streptavidin, epoxide, gold, and azide molecules.
- Au-Cu Alloy Formation on Cubic Cu2O Nanocrystal at Ambient Temperature and Catalytic Performance
Zhenhua Zhang, Tian Cao, Liangfeng Luo, Rui Song, Huijuan Wang and Weixin Huang
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2016 02:06PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600211
- Extracellular-DNA-Targeting Nanomaterial for Effective Elimination of Biofilm
Durairaj Thiyagarajan, Prof. Gopal Das and Prof. Aiyagari Ramesh
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600183
Breach the eDNA shield and destroy: An amphiphile-loaded human serum albumin nanocarrier (C1-HNC) renders the matrix-responsive release of a payload that disrupts a biofilm extracellular DNA (eDNA) barrier and concurrently gains access to and targets the underlying cells, resulting in irrevocable eradication of biofilm (see figure).