Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
© American Neurological Association
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Editor-in-Chief: Jack Kessler, MD
Online ISSN: 2328-9503
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePredictors of clinical recovery from vestibular neuritis: a prospective study
Sian Cousins, Diego Kaski, Nicholas Cutfield, Qadeer Arshad, Hena Ahmad, Michael A. Gresty, Barry M. Seemungal, John Golding and Adolfo M. Bronstein
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.386
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA novel mutation in KIF5A in a Malian family with spastic paraplegia and sensory loss
Cheick O. Guinto, Salimata Diarra, Salimata Diallo, Lassana Cissé, Thomas Coulibaly, Seybou H. Diallo, Abdoulaye Taméga, Ke-Lian Chen, Alice B. Schindler, Koumba Bagayoko, Assiatou Simaga, Craig Blackstone, Kenneth H. Fischbeck and Guida Landouré
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.402
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePMP22 exon 4 deletion causes ER retention of PMP22 and a gain-of-function allele in CMT1E
David S. Wang, Xingyao Wu, Yunhong Bai, Craig Zaidman, Tiffany Grider, John Kamholz, James R. Lupski, Anne M. Connolly and Michael E. Shy
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.395
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleApolipoprotein E mimetic peptide, CN-105, improves outcomes in ischemic stroke
Tian Ming Tu, Brad J. Kolls, Erik J. Soderblom, Viviana Cantillana, Paul Durham Ferrell, M. Arthur Moseley, Haichen Wang, Hana N. Dawson and Daniel T. Laskowitz
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.399
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCADASIL: two new cases with intracerebral hemorrhage
Chen Zhang, Wei Li, Shaowu Li, Songtao Niu, Xingao Wang, Hefei Tang, Xueying Yu, Bin Chen, Yuzhi Shi, Qihua Chen, Liying Guo, Yunzhu Pan, Yilong Wang and Zaiqiang Zhang
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.400
ACTN now goes everywhere you do, keeping you up-to-date with the most important developments in neurology.
ACTN is now indexed in Web of Science’s Science Citation Index – Expanded
ACTN is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals.
ACTN is indexed in PubMed.
The American Neurological Association (ANA) is a professional society of academic neurologists and neuroscientists devoted to understanding and treating diseases of the central nervous system. The ANA also publishes Annals of Neurology, a prestigious peer-reviewed international clinical neurology journal. The Annals of Neurology supports Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology by referring selected papers to the journal.
Wiley Open Access has a number of social media outlets where you can get updates about Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
Annals of Clinical & Translational Neurology
American Neurological Association Annual Meeting
October 15 - 17, 2017
Not sure about your institution or funding agency open access policy? Want to check if the open access fee could be covered? Use our OA Policy Finder tool to check.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology is a peer-reviewed journal for rapid dissemination of high-quality research related to all areas of neurology. The journal publishes original research and scholarly reviews focused on the mechanisms and treatments of diseases of the nervous system; high-impact topics in neurologic education; and other topics of interest to the clinical neuroscience community.
Reasons to publish with ACTN:
• High standard, rigorous peer review
• Quality and reputation: supported by ANA’s Annals of Neurology
• Rapid publication
• Article-by-article publication – no delay in waiting for the issue to close
• Open access: freely available on Wiley Online Library
• Authors retain copyright and articles are published under a Creative Commons License
• Fully compliant with open access mandates: meeting the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology is now included in PubMedCentral. All content that has been, and will be, published in the journal will be processed for indexing in PubMedCentral.