Movement Disorders Clinical Practice
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Edited By: Kailash Bhatia, MD, DM, FRCP, Eastern Hemisphere Chief Editor and Marcelo Merello, MD, PhD, Western Hemisphere Chief Editor
Online ISSN: 2330-1619
The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) is a professional society of 4,500 (+) members composed of clinicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals, who are interested in Parkinson's disease, related neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental disorders, hyperkinetic movement disorders, and abnormalities in muscle tone and motor control.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - HIGHLIGHTS
• Annual Subscription to the print and online Journal, Movement Disorders
• New in 2014 – online only journal, Movement Disorders-Clinical Practice
• Quarterly Newsletter entitled, Moving Along
• Access to the Members Only online Membership Directory
• Reduced Registration rates
• Access to Members Only CME Activities and Web Resources
• Access to DVDs, Webcasts, and the MDS Video Library
• Voting Rights in MDS elections and selection of leadership representatives
JOURNALS: Movement Disorders is a peer-reviewed journal covering all topics of the field - both in clinical and basic science. Subscribers receive supplements on special topics in addition to 14 regular issues of the journal each year. Movement Disorders—Clinical Practice is the new exclusively online journal from MDS. Debuting in 2014, the sister publication to Movement Disorders, Movement Disorders-Clinical Practice seeks to publish peer-reviewed articles that are focused on clinical practice and educational issues relevant to movement disorders neurology.
The journal is published by John Wiley & Sons, and issues are available online in Wiley Online Library.