Bioengineering & Translational Medicine
© American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Each article is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License
Recently Published Issues
Open for Submissions
Bioengineering & Translational Medicine is a peer-reviewed, online, open access journal focused on the fundamental ways chemical and biological engineering approaches drive and provide innovative technologies and solutions that impact clinical practice and/or commercial healthcare products. The journal includes research reports, reviews, and rapid communications with a focus on biomolecular engineering advances.
Bioengineering & Translational Medicine is now accepting submissions for the first issue.
Reasons to publish:
- Broad disciplinary readership, and editorial attention to optimizing findability and recognition of your work
- Rigorous and fair peer review
- Decisions that include consolidated peer review summaries and editorial qualification
- Quality and reputation, supported by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE)
- Immediate Open Access, published articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License and authors are the copyright holders
- Fully compliant with all open access mandates
Partnering with Publons
Bioengineering & Translational Medicine has partnered with Publons to recognize our reviewers for their peer review contributions. Publons allows reviewers to effortlessly track, verify, and showcase their peer review activity. Find for more information about Publons.
Stay updated on BioTM!
Follow @BioTM_Buzz on Twitter for the latest news
on BioTM research, issues and more.
Watch a video
Editor-in-Chief Samir Mitragotri is a professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB). Here he discusses the importance of Bioengineering & Translational Medicine.
Video content is property of AIChE – The Global Home of Chemical Engineers