Bioengineering & Translational Medicine
© American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Each article is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License
Open for Submissions
Bioengineering & Translational Medicine is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, online, open access journal focused on the fundamental ways chemical and biological engineering approaches drive and provide innovative technologies and solutions that impact clinical practice and/or commercial healthcare products. The journal includes research reports, reviews, and rapid communications with a focus on biomolecular engineering advances.
Bioengineering & Translational Medicine is now accepting submissions for the first issue.
Reasons to publish:
- Broad disciplinary readership, and editorial attention to optimizing findability and recognition of your work
- Rigorous and fair peer review
- Decisions that include consolidated peer review summaries and editorial qualification
- Quality and reputation, supported by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE)
- Immediate Open Access, published articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License and authors are the copyright holders
- Fully compliant with all open access mandates
Watch a Video
Editor-in-Chief Samir Mitragotri is a professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB). Here he discusses the importance of Bioengineering & Translational Medicine.
Video content is property of AIChE – The Global Home of Chemical Engineers