© Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Edited By: Jutta Schneider and Susan A. Foster (Editors-in-Chief)
Impact Factor: 1.791
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 39/154 (Zoology); 39/51 (Behavioral Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1439-0310
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- Independent Mating Preferences for Male Body Size and Coloration in Female Trinidadian Guppies
Heather L. Auld, Ryan J. P. Pusiak and Jean-Guy J. Godin
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12506
- Do Female Western Mosquitofish, Gambusia affinis, Prefer Ornaments That Males Lack?
Ariel M. Casner, Heather C. Fackelman, Olga Degtyareva and Scott L. Kight
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12507
- Dingo Howls: The Content and Efficacy of a Long-Range Vocal Signal
Eloïse C. Déaux, Jennifer A. Clarke and Isabelle Charrier
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12510
- Equivocal Responses of Feeding Parents to Experimental Brood Sizes in a Hawk–Cuckoo Host: Brood Size as a Reference for Parental Provisioning Decisions?
Keita D. Tanaka, Gen Morimoto and Keisuke Ueda
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12511
- Strategic Escape Direction: Orientation, Turning, and Escape Trajectories of Zebra-Tailed Lizards (Callisaurus draconoides)
William E. Cooper Jr and Wade C. Sherbrooke
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12501