Chemical Biology & Drug Design
© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: David Selwood
Impact Factor: 2.485
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/59 (Chemistry Medicinal); 164/290 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1747-0285
Recently Published Issues
miR-17 targets cyclin D1 which is involved in metastatic breast cancer. So, miR-17 is an attractive molecule that after intensive research can probably be used as a biomarker in TNBC.
This issue’s Editor’s Choice was chosen by David Selwood
Publish with CB & DD
Reasons to publish with CB & DD
• Rapid review and publishing: 30 days on average from submission to first decision. We discourage reviewers from requesting “additional experiments”.
• Simple initial submission process, can load a single PDF.
• We will consider any reasonable article format at this stage.
• Fully indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE, Chemical Abstracts etc.
• International editors from different specialities to oversee the review process.
• No page charges for first seven (typeset) pages, no charge for colour figures.
• Open Access publication option.
• Compliant to NIH, RCUK and other major funding bodies policies.