Microbiology and Immunology
© The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Edited By: Shigetada Kawabata, Takaji Wakita and Yasunobu Yoshikai
Impact Factor: 1.242
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 99/119 (Microbiology); 132/148 (Immunology)
Online ISSN: 1348-0421
Recently Published Issues
Virtual Issue on HIV
Welcome to the first edition of Virtual Special Issue, the compilation of articles previously published in Microbiology and Immunology. The first edition is on HIV, which provides you the latest findings in continuously hot research field in Virology.
Backfiles Now Available Online!
Microbiology and Immunology are pleased to announce the journal Backfiles have now been digitised and are freely available online to read, download and share!
All issues and volumes from Volume 1 in 1957 to the latest issue* can be accessed via the 'All Issues' link in the left-hand menu, so why not read them today!
* Please be advised that Volume 26, Issue 7 is currently unavailable.
Free Access for Members
Publish your next paper in Microbiology and Immunology
Why Microbiology and Immunology?
- Increasing Impact Factor
- Quick and easy online submission
- Better paper tracking – from submission through to acceptance and publication using Author Services
- Faster publication times – articles published online immediately after acceptance
- Funded access – Articles can be made available free for all online, upon payment of a onetime author fee