© Society for the Study of Addiction
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: Robert West
Impact Factor: 4.972
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 1/18 (Substance Abuse); 1/34 (Substance Abuse (Social Science)); 15/136 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 20/140 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1360-0443
Associated Title(s): Addiction Biology
Download the Addiction App
The Addiction Journal App is now available on the iPad® and iPhone® (and iPod touch) and Android™ devices.
Whether you access Addiction through the SSA, through your institution or directly through Wiley Online Library, the registration wizard guides you through the process.
Benefits of the app include:
- Download and read the most recent issues
- Be notified when a new issue is available
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
- Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
- Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
A) Members who have an active Wiley Online Library Account with free access to Addiction:
1. Simply use your Wiley Online Library account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App
B) For members who do not yet have an active account on Wiley Online Library:
1. Contact Wiley Membership Services at email@example.com
2. Ask for online access to Addiction to be activated
3. Include your full name, address, email address and a note that you are a member of the SSA
4. You will receive two emails: 1) a receipt that your email is received, 2) a few days later: instructions on how to activate your online access to Addiction on Wiley Online Library.
5. Once your account has been activated, simply use your account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App
If you normally have access via your institution without needing to sign in to Wiley Online Library:
1. Register for a Wiley Online Library account, if you do not have one already.
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian.
3. Visit the Roaming Access section of "My Profile" and click "Activate Roaming Access."
4. Download the app and use your Wiley Online Library account to "Log In" to the app, following the registration wizard. You will now be able to access licensed content for 3 months, at which time you will need to re-activate roaming access.
Wiley Online Library Personal Subscription:
If you normally have access via a Wiley Online Library username, download the app (either through iTunes or Google Play) and simply use your Wiley Online Library account to "Log In" to the app, following the registration wizard.
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.