Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R. E. Pounder, J. M. Rhodes, C. W. Howden, P. C. Hayes, A. C. Ford, G. M. Dusheiko, A. L. Hart, P. R. Gibson, A. N. Ananthakrishnan and S. A. Harrison
Impact Factor: 6.32
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/79 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 12/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Recently Published Issues
Twelve good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- ✮2015 Impact Factor is 6.32, ranking AP&T 9/78 for journals in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 13 days on average in 2015.
- ✮'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later.
- ✮Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight.
- ✮Google Scholar: AP&T ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮AP&T's 2015 SCImago SJR is 2.83, ranking it 5/131 in Gastroenterology and 4/54 in Hepatology.
- ✮FREE submission and colour.
- ✮FREE PDF off-prints for all authors.
- ✮Fast publication: acceptance to publication in an online issue of only 6 weeks, with final and full citation.
- ✮FREE one-year electronic subscription for corresponding authors.
- ✮FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc.
- ✮Open Access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can choose to publish open access.
@APandT provides a daily link to a new article, published by AP&T, which will be free to view for a short time after the tweet.
After copy-editing, composition and proof correction articles are available in AP&T's Early View section. Here, articles are available in the same format as they will appear in the print edition, but can be accessed ahead of the issue going to print.
More of what you want...
E-mails you want in gastroenterology & hepatology are only a click away. Sign-up today!
Read top articles for free!
Most talked about articles – read the articles that had the highest Altmetric scores in August!
Most read articles – click here to view our top downloaded articles from November & December!
AP&T's new Impact Factor
AP&T is celebrating its highest ever impact factor of 6.32, ranking it #9 in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
AP&T in Google Scholar Top 10
AP&T now ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology, based on citations of articles published in the 5 years up to June 2016. See Google Scholar for more details.
AP&T's 2015 SCImago Ranking
AP&T's 2015 SCImago SJR is 2.83, ranking it 5/131 in Gastroenterology and 4/54 in Hepatology. Please consult the SJR website for further information.
Médecins Sans Frontières
In 2016, AP&T’s 943 Reviewers donated £28,650 to Médecins Sans Frontières (USD 35,229 or EURO 33,659 at 03.01.17 exchange rates) in place of receiving any personal fees. For the full list of AP&T 2016 Reviewers, click here.
New Online Feature
All figures and images can now be downloaded automatically from the HTML version into PowerPoint.