Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© 2015 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R.E. Pounder and N.J. Talley, J.M. Rhodes, J.-F. Colombel, P.C. Hayes, A.C. Ford, C.W. Howden, G.M. Dusheiko, R. Loomba and A.L. Hart
Impact Factor: 5.478
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 8/75 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 16/256 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Recently Published Issues
Twelve good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- 2013 Impact Factor is 5.478, ranking AP&T as 8/74 for journals in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 13 days on average in 2014
- 'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later
- Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight
- Google Scholar: AP&T ranks at number 9 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- AP&T's 2013 SCImago ranking is 2.61 ranking it 5/144 in Gastroenterology and 4/27 in Hepatology
- FREE submission and colour
- FREE PDFoff-prints for all authors
- Fast publication: acceptance to publication in an online issue of only 6 weeks, with final and full citation
- FREE one-year electronic subscription and three-month print subscription for corresponding authors
- FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc
Open access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can choose to publish open access
@APandT provides a daily link to a new article, published by AP&T, which will be free-to-view for a short time after the tweet.
After copy-editing, composition and proof correction articles are available in AP&T's Early View section. Here, articles are available in the same format as they will appear in the print edition, but can be accessed ahead of the issue going to print.
More of what you want.....
E-mails you want in gastroenterology & hepatology are only a click away. Sign-up today!
AP&T's new Impact Factor
AP&T is celebrating its highest ever impact factor of 5.478, ranking it #8 in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
AP&T in Google Scholar Top 10
AP&T now ranks at number 9 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroeneterology & Hepatology, based on citations of articles published in the 5 years up to June 2014. See Google Scholar for more details.
AP&T's 2013 SCImago ranking
In the 2013 SCImago ranking of scientific journals, AP&T's SJR is 2.61.
AP&T's SJR rankings for 2013 are:
- 5/144 in Gastroenterology
- 4/27 in Hepatology
Médecins Sans Frontières
In 2014, AP&T’s 908 Reviewers contributed £28,700 to Médecins Sans Frontières (USD 44,621 or EURO 37,005 at 02.01.15 exchange rates) in place of receiving any personal fees. For the full list of AP&T 2014 Reviewers click here
New Online Feature
All figures and images can now be downloaded automatically from the HTML version into PowerPoint.