Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R. E. Pounder, J. M. Rhodes, C. W. Howden, P. C. Hayes, A. C. Ford, G. M. Dusheiko, A. L. Hart, P. R. Gibson, A. N. Ananthakrishnan and S. A. Harrison, G. L-H. Wong
Impact Factor: 6.32
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/79 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 12/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Recently Published Issues
Twelve good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- ✮2015 Impact Factor is 6.32, ranking AP&T 9/78 for journals in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 13 days on average in 2016.
- ✮'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later.
- ✮Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight.
- ✮Google Scholar: AP&T ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮AP&T's 2015 SCImago SJR is 2.83, ranking it 5/131 in Gastroenterology and 4/54 in Hepatology.
- ✮FREE submission and colour.
- ✮FREE PDF off-prints for all authors.
- ✮Fast publication: only 6 weeks from acceptance to publication in an online issue, with its final and full citation.
- ✮FREE one-year electronic subscription for corresponding authors.
- ✮FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc.
- ✮Open Access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can choose to publish open access.
@APandT provides a daily link to a new article, published by AP&T, which will be free to view for a short time after the tweet.
More of what you want...
E-mails you want in gastroenterology & hepatology are only a click away. Sign-up today!
Most read articles – click here to view our top downloaded articles from February & March!
AP&T in Google Scholar Top 10
AP&T now ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology, based on citations of articles published in the 5 years up to June 2016. See Google Scholar for more details.
Médecins Sans Frontières
In 2016, AP&T’s 943 Reviewers donated £28,650 to Médecins Sans Frontières (USD 35,229 or EURO 33,659 at 03.01.17 exchange rates) in place of receiving any personal fees. For the full list of AP&T 2016 Reviewers, click here.