Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R. E. Pounder, J. M. Rhodes, C. W. Howden, P. C. Hayes, A. C. Ford, G. M. Dusheiko, A. L. Hart, P. R. Gibson, A. N. Ananthakrishnan and S. A. Harrison, G. L-H. Wong
Impact Factor: 6.32
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/79 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 12/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Recently Published Issues
Twelve good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- ✮2015 Impact Factor is 6.32, ranking AP&T 9/78 for journals in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 13 days on average in 2016.
- ✮'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later.
- ✮Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight.
- ✮Google Scholar: AP&T ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- ✮AP&T's 2015 SCImago SJR is 2.83, ranking it 5/131 in Gastroenterology and 4/54 in Hepatology.
- ✮FREE submission and colour.
- ✮FREE PDF off-prints for all authors.
- ✮Fast publication: acceptance to publication in an online issue of only 6 weeks, with final and full citation.
- ✮FREE one-year electronic subscription for corresponding authors.
- ✮FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc.
- ✮Open Access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can choose to publish open access.
@APandT provides a daily link to a new article, published by AP&T, which will be free to view for a short time after the tweet.
More of what you want...
E-mails you want in gastroenterology & hepatology are only a click away. Sign-up today!
Most read articles – click here to view our top downloaded articles from November & December!
AP&T welcomes our newest Associate Editor:
Dr. Grace Lai-Hung Wong
MBChB (Hons), MD (CUHK), FRCP(Edin), FHKCP, FHKAM(Medicine).
Professor, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Dr. Grace Wong’s main research interest includes chronic viral hepatitis, non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis, and risk prediction for hepatocelluar carcinoma. She has received numerous awards in recognition of her outstanding research contributions in the field and has published over 190 articles in peer-reviewed journals including Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Gut. Currently, Dr. Grace Wong resides as the Editor-in-Chief of Hepatology (Hong Kong Edition).
AP&T in Google Scholar Top 10
AP&T now ranks at number 7 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology, based on citations of articles published in the 5 years up to June 2016. See Google Scholar for more details.
Médecins Sans Frontières
In 2016, AP&T’s 943 Reviewers donated £28,650 to Médecins Sans Frontières (USD 35,229 or EURO 33,659 at 03.01.17 exchange rates) in place of receiving any personal fees. For the full list of AP&T 2016 Reviewers, click here.