Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R. E. Pounder, J. M. Rhodes, C. W. Howden, P. C. Hayes, A. C. Ford, G. M. Dusheiko, A. L. Hart, P. R. Gibson, A. N. Ananthakrishnan and S. A. Harrison, G. L-H. Wong
Impact Factor: 6.32
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/79 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 12/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Gold Open Access - OnlineOpen
This journal offers authors an open access option called OnlineOpen, to have their article immediately freely available to everyone, including those who don’t subscribe. To cover the cost of publishing OnlineOpen, authors pay an article publication charge (APC). The APC for this journal can be found on Wiley’s OnlineOpen Pricing page.
Payment must be received for the article to be made open access. Some organizations pay APCs for their authors via a Wiley Open Access Account.
How to Order
Visit our OnlineOpen page for more information and instructions on how to order.
Benefits of OnlineOpen
- The article is made freely available via Wiley Online Library
- Authors can post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository, or other free public server
- Articles will be automatically submitted to PubMed Central and PMC mirror sites, when appropriate
- Authors retain copyright with a Creative Commons license
- Authors can fully comply with funder open access mandates
Copyright, open access licenses and funder compliance
Authors choosing OnlineOpen will retain copyright in their articles and will be offered a choice of creative commons licenses. Most authors are free to choose between:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC BY-NC) license
- Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) license
Select funders have unique agreements with Wiley which are outlined on our Funder Agreements page. Authors of funders with licensing mandates will be automatically directed to a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY).
Visit our Copyright and Open Access Licenses page for more information.
Not sure about your institution or funding agency open access policy? Find out with Wiley’s Author Compliance Tool.
Green Open Access - Self-archiving
Green open access, also called self-archiving, is when the author, institution or publisher places a version of the article online in a repository or website after publishing in a subscription-based journal – making it freely available to everyone.
For more information about Wiley’s policy, visit the Self-Archiving page.