Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R.E. Pounder and N.J. Talley, J.M. Rhodes, P Martin, J.-F. Colombel, S.V. Kane, P.C. Hayes, A.C. Ford and C.W. Howden
Impact Factor: 4.548
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 12/74 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 32/261 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Eleven good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- 2012 Impact Factor is 4.548
Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 15 days on average in 2013
- 'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 20-25 days after acceptance, and published days later in PubMed
- Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, free for 2 weeks AP&T's SCImago ranking is 1.69, placing it 7/144 in gastroenterology and 3/17 in hepatology
Fast publication: Acceptance to print publication in an average of only 6 weeks
Free submission and colour
FREE PDF offprints for all corresponding authors
- FREE one-year electronic subscription and three-month print subscription for corresponding authors
- FREE to members of GESA, BSG and AASLD
Open access publishing: Authors can chose to publish open access
Superfast submission: This costs $1,500 and guarantees first decision in 6 working days - but does not guarantee acceptance.
Track articles and access PDF offprints through peer review and production using Author Services: check article status and receive alerts at key stages through review and production, from submission to publication online and in print.
Online content is available back to volume 1
All back issues of this journal are available online. Click here to browse contents and abstracts. For further information on how to access these issues visit our Librarian Site.
And online content is free after 18 months.
The Best Practice Guidelines on Publication Ethics describe Wiley's position on the major ethical principles of academic publishing. They can be accessed here.
Free and low cost access in the Developing World
Free or low cost online access to this journal is available within institutions in the Developing World throughResearch4Life (the HINARI/AGORA/OARE initiatives).
For information on all open access funder policies, please visit here.