Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R.E. Pounder and N.J. Talley, J.M. Rhodes, J.-F. Colombel, P.C. Hayes, A.C. Ford, C.W. Howden, G.M. Dusheiko, R. Loomba and A.L. Hart
Impact Factor: 5.727
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 9/76 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 14/254 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Twelve good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- 2013 Impact Factor is 5.478, ranking AP&T as 8/74 for journals in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 15 days on average in 2013
- 'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later
- Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight
- Google Scholar: AP&T ranks at number 9 in Google Scholar’s list of top publications in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- AP&T's 2013 SCImago ranking is 2.61 ranking it 5/144 in Gastroenterology and 4/27 in Hepatology
- FREE submission and colour
- FREE PDF off-prints for all authors
- Fast publication: acceptance to publication in an online issue of only 6 weeks, with final and full citation
- FREE one-year electronic subscription and three-month print subscription for corresponding authors
- FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc
- Open access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can choose to publish open access
Superfast submission: This costs $1,500 and guarantees first decision in 6 working days - but does not guarantee acceptance.
Track articles and access PDF offprints through peer review and production using Author Services: check article status and receive alerts at key stages through review and production, from submission to publication online and in print.
Online content is available back to volume 1
All back issues of this journal are available online. Click here to browse contents and abstracts. For further information on how to access these issues visit our Librarian Site.
And online content is free after 18 months.
The Best Practice Guidelines on Publication Ethics describe Wiley's position on the major ethical principles of academic publishing. They can be accessed here.
Free and low cost access in the Developing World
Free or low cost online access to this journal is available within institutions in the Developing World throughResearch4Life (the HINARI/AGORA/OARE initiatives).
For information on all open access funder policies, please visit here.