Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: R.E. Pounder and N.J. Talley, J.M. Rhodes, P Martin, J.-F. Colombel, S.V. Kane, P.C. Hayes, A.C. Ford and C.W. Howden
Impact Factor: 4.548
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 12/74 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 32/261 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1365-2036
Recently Published Issues
Eleven good reasons why authors prefer Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- 2012 Impact Factor is 4.548
- Quick decisions: Submission to first decision in 15 days on average in 2013
- 'Early View': The final corrected proofs of each article are published 16-24 days after acceptance, and listed by PubMed only days later
- Follow @APandT for daily links to the latest articles, FREE for a fortnight
- AP&T's 2012 SCImago ranking is 1.69 ranking it 7/144 in Gastroenterology and 3/27 in Hepatology
- FREE submission and colour
- FREE PDFoff-prints for all authors
- Fast publication: acceptance to publication in an online issue of only 6 weeks, with final and full citation
- FREE one-year electronic subscription and three-month print subscription for corresponding authors
- FREE online to members of AASLD, BSG, GESA, etc
Open access publishing: after full peer-review, authors can chose to publish open access
@APandT provides a daily link to a new article, published by AP&T, which will be free-to-view for a short time after the tweet.
After copy-editing, composition and proof correction articles are available in AP&T's Early View section. Here, articles are available in the same format as they will appear in the print edition, but can be accessed ahead of the issue going to print.
More of what you want.....
E-mails you want in gastroenterology & hepatology are only a click away. Sign-up today!
New Online Feature
All figures and images can now be downloaded automatically from the HTML version into PowerPoint.
AP&T's 2012 SCImago ranking
In the 2012 SCImago ranking of scientific journals, AP&T's SJR is 1.69.
AP&T's SJR rankings for 2012 are:
- 7/144 in Gastroenterology
- 3/27 in Hepatology
Médecins Sans Frontières
In 2013, AP&T’s 963 Reviewers contributed £26,880 to Médecins Sans Frontières (USD 44,634 or EURO 32,534 at 02.01.14 exchange rates) in place of receiving any personal fees. For the full list of AP&T 2013 Reviewers click here