© The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Edited By: Dr A. A. Klein, Cambridge, UK
Impact Factor: 3.794
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 5/31 (Anesthesiology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2044
Anaesthesia is the official journal of the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland and is international in scope and comprehensive in coverage. It publishes original, peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of general and regional anaesthesia, intensive care and pain therapy, including research on equipment. Although primarily a clinical journal, we welcome submissions or basic science papers if the authors can demonstrate their clinical relevance. The median time from submission to first decision is 12 days. There is also an active online correspondence website, where you can post and read article-related correspondence.
Click here to view all issues of Anaesthesia dating back to 1946 (volume 1, issue 1) plus the latest issue, news and features.
Anaesthesia is aimed at consultant and trainee practitioners involved in all branches of anaesthesia, intensive care medicine (including specialists from other disciplines) and pain therapy and also non-medical staff working in those areas..
anaesthesia, anesthesia, anaesthesia, analgesia, clinical medicine, drugs, intensive care medicine, intubation, pain relief, pharmacology, surgery.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts in Anthropology (Sage)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- BIOSIS (Clarivate Analytics)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Clarivate Analytics)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- IDIS: Iowa Drug Information Service (University of Iowa)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Research Alert (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- The RECAL Legacy (National Centre for Prosthetics & Orthodontics)