© The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Edited By: Dr S. M. Yentis, London, UK
Impact Factor: 3.846
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 4/29 (Anesthesiology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2044
Introducing Anaesthesia for the iPad®!
Introducing Anaesthesia for the iPad®! Keep up with important developments in the field of anaesthesia even faster and enjoy an entirely new, optimised browsing and reading experience with Anaesthesia for the iPad®.
Key features of the app include:
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
AAGBI Member Access Instructions
AAGBI members receive the ipad app subscription for free. To unlock content in the app you will need to register your account and device with an access code, which you can obtain from firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the App through your Institution
If your institution subscribes to Anaesthesia, follow the instructions below to get access to the app.
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library or if you already have one, log in
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian
3. Visit the roaming access section of “My Profile” and click “Activate Roaming Access”
4. Download the Anaesthesia iPad® app from iTunes App Store. Launch the app and click “Current Subscribers” and then “Learn how to get access”
5. Log on using your Wiley Online Library account information