© Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Edited By: Hans Lenstra
Impact Factor: 2.207
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 3/55 (Agriculture Dairy & Animal Science); 102/167 (Genetics & Heredity)
Online ISSN: 1365-2052
Dr. Johannes A. Lenstra is Editor-in-Chief. Read the editorial about the editors by ISAG President Ernie Bailey here.
Hans Lenstra (Utrecht University, Netherlands) has a background in chemistry and biochemistry. For forty years he has worked on the molecular evolution, eukaryotic gene structure, genome characterization and molecular diversity of livestock and wildlife.
Read the Editor's choice paper from Issue 46.4 (August 2015) about the identification of a mutation that suppresses horn development for free here.
Recently Published Articles
- Proteomic profiling of eggs from a hybrid abalone and its parental lines: Haliotis discus hannai Ino and Haliotis gigantea
Guilan Di, Xuan Luo, Miaoqin Huang, Jun Chen, Xianghui Kong, Xiulian Miao and Caihuan Ke
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12330
- Genetic traceability of cattle using an OpenArray genotyping platform
Anna Pozzi, Cristina Previtali, Silvia Cenadelli, Luca Gandini, Andrea Galli and Graziella Bongioni
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12359
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMicrophthalmia-associated transcription factor mutations are associated with white-spotted coat color in swamp buffalo
Y. Yusnizar, M. Wilbe, A. O. Herlino, C. Sumantri, R. Rachman Noor, A. Boediono, L. Andersson and G. Andersson
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12334
- A testis-specific gene within a widely expressed gene: Contrasting evolutionary patterns of two differentially expressed mammalian proteins encoded by a single gene, CAMK4
Abinash Padhi and Li Ma
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12358
- A genome-wide association study reveals a quantitative trait locus for days open on chromosome 2 in Japanese Black cattle
Shinji Sasaki, Takayuki Ibi, Takatoshi Kojima and Yoshikazu Sugimoto
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12360