© Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Edited By: Hans Lenstra
Impact Factor: 2.207
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 3/57 (Agriculture Dairy & Animal Science); 102/167 (Genetics & Heredity)
Online ISSN: 1365-2052
Dr. Johannes A. Lenstra is Editor-in-Chief. Read the editorial about the editors by ISAG President Ernie Bailey here.
Hans Lenstra (Utrecht University, Netherlands) has a background in chemistry and biochemistry. For forty years he has worked on the molecular evolution, eukaryotic gene structure, genome characterization and molecular diversity of livestock and wildlife.
Read the latest Editor's choice paper from Issue 46.5 (October 2015) describing an intriguing and enigmatic observation in the beta hemoglobin locus of sheep. This paper is available for free here.
Read the Editor's choice paper from Issue 46.4 (August 2015) about the identification of a mutation that suppresses horn development for free here.
Recently Published Articles
- Transcriptomic landscape for lymphocyte count variation in poly I:C-induced porcine peripheral blood
H. Wang, Y. Hou, J. Guo, H. Chen, X. Liu, Z. Wu, S. Zhao and M. Zhu
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12379
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMeta-analysis of genome-wide association from genomic prediction models
Y. L. Bernal Rubio, J. L. Gualdrón Duarte, R. O. Bates, C. W. Ernst, D. Nonneman, G. A. Rohrer, A. King, S. D. Shackelford, T. L. Wheeler, R. J. C. Cantet and J. P. Steibel
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12378
- Genome-wide RNA-Seq analysis of breast muscles of two broiler chicken groups differing in shear force
K. Piórkowska, K. Żukowski, J. Nowak, K. Połtowicz, K. Ropka-Molik and A. Gurgul
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12388
- Null alleles of microsatellites for Manila clam Ruditapes philippinarum
Stefania Chiesa, Livia Lucentini, Rosa Freitas, Francesco Nonnis Marzano, Claudio Ferrari, Laura Filonzi, Silvia Breda, Fabiola Minello, Etelvina Figueira and Emanuele Argese
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12382
- SNP genotypes of olfactory receptor genes associated with olfactory ability in German Shepherd dogs
M. Yang, G.-J. Geng, W. Zhang, L. Cui, H.-X. Zhang and J.-L. Zheng
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/age.12389