© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists.
Edited By: Cynthia Ebinger, Sebastien Castelltort, George Hilley, Chris Jackson and Andreas Mulch
Impact Factor: 3.464
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 23/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1365-2117
Just Published Articles
- Basin and petroleum system modeling of the east coast basin, new zealand: a test of overpressure scenarios in a convergent margin
Blair Burgreen, Kristian E. Meisling and Stephan Graham
Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2015 01:54AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12121
- Complex interplay of faulting, glacioeustatic variations and halokinesis during deposition of upper Viséan units over thick salt in the western Cumberland Basin of Atlantic Canada
P. Jutras, J. McLeod, R.A. MacRae and J. Utting
Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2015 11:21AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12119
- Collapse-induced fluidization structures in the Lower Cretaceous Athabasca Oil Sands Deposit, Western Canada
Paul L. Broughton
Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2015 10:32AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12120
- The tectono-stratigraphic evolution of the Austral Basin and adjacent areas against the background of Andean tectonics, southern Argentina, South America
V.F. Sachse, F. Strozyk, Z. Anka, J.F. Rodriguez and R. di Primio
Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2015 01:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12118
- Sequence hierarchy in a Mesoproterozoic interior sag basin: from basin fill to reservoir scale, the Tombador Formation, Chapada Diamantina Basin, Brazil
A.J.C Magalhães, G.P. Raja Gabaglia, C.M.S. Scherer, M.B. Bállico, F. Guadagnin, E. Bento Freire, L.R. Silva Born and O. Catuneanu
Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2015 04:39AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12117
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Are you a Chinese author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work.
Basin Research Early Career Award
Wiley and the Editors of Basin Research would like to congratulate Dr Julie Fosdick on winning the 2014 Basin Research Early Career Award.
Dr Forsdick's paper can be found FREE TO VIEW here:
Detrital thermochronologic record of burial heating and sediment recycling in the Magallanes foreland basin, Patagonian Andes
Fosdick, J.C., Grove, M., Graham, S.A., Hourigan, J.K., Lovera, O.M., and Romans, B.R.
Basin Research now prints all figures in colour without charge to the author
Basin Research publishes regular Special Issues summarising state-of-the-art in a field of basin research