© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists.
Edited By: Cynthia Ebinger, Sebastien Castelltort, George Hilley, Chris Jackson and Andreas Mulch
Impact Factor: 3.464
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 23/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1365-2117
Just Published Articles
- Quantifying multiple Permian–Recent exhumation events during the break-up of eastern Gondwana: sonic transit time analysis of the central and southern Perth Basin
Hugo K. H. Olierook and Nicholas E. Timms
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12133
- Clinoform growth in a Miocene, Para-tethyan deep lake basin: thin topsets, irregular foresets and thick bottomsets
Rattanaporn Fongngern, Cornel Olariu, Ronald J. Steel and Csaba Krézsek
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12132
- Cretaceous deformation of the southern Central Andes: synorogenic growth strata in the Neuquén Group (35º 30′-37ºS)
Lucas M. Fennell, Andrés Folguera, Maximiliano Naipauer, Guido Gianni, Emilio A. Rojas Vera, Germán Bottesi and Victor A. Ramos
Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2015 08:56AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12135
- Spatial association of mud volcano and sandstone intrusions, Boyadag anticline, western Turkmenistan
Davide Oppo and Rossella Capozzi
Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2015 08:56AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12136
- Quantifying the influence of sill intrusion on the thermal evolution of organic-rich sedimentary rocks in nonvolcanic passive margins: an example from ODP 210-1276, offshore Newfoundland, Canada
Alexander Peace, Ken McCaffrey, Jonathan Imber, Richard Hobbs, Jeroen van Hunen and Keith Gerdes
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12131
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Are you a Chinese author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work.
Basin Research Early Career Award
Wiley and the Editors of Basin Research would like to congratulate Dr Julie Fosdick on winning the 2014 Basin Research Early Career Award.
Dr Forsdick's paper can be found FREE TO VIEW here:
Detrital thermochronologic record of burial heating and sediment recycling in the Magallanes foreland basin, Patagonian Andes
Fosdick, J.C., Grove, M., Graham, S.A., Hourigan, J.K., Lovera, O.M., and Romans, B.R.
Basin Research now prints all figures in colour without charge to the author
Basin Research publishes regular Special Issues summarising state-of-the-art in a field of basin research