© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists.
Edited By: Cynthia Ebinger, Sebastien Castelltort, George Hilley, Chris Jackson and Andreas Mulch
Impact Factor: 3.464
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 23/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1365-2117
Just Published Articles
- Tectonic activation, source area stratigraphy, and provenance changes in a rift basin: the early cretaceous tucano basin (NE-Brazil)
Felipe T. Figueiredo, Renato P. Almeida, Bernardo T. Freitas, Andre Marconato, Simone C. Carrera and Bruno B. Turra
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2015 05:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12115
- Unraveling the Peruvian Phase of the Central Andes: Stratigraphy, sedimentology and geochronology of the Salar de Atacama Basin (22°30-23°S), northern Chile
Sebastián Bascuñán, César Arriagada, Jacobus Le Roux and Katja Deckart
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2015 05:36AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12114
- Fault-controlled fluid flow inferred from hydrothermal vents imaged in 3D seismic reflection data, offshore NW Australia
Craig Magee, Oliver B. Duffy, Kirsty Purnell, Rebecca E. Bell, Christopher A.-L. Jackson and Matthew T. Reeve
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12111
- Thermal evolution and shale gas potential estimation of the Wealden and Posidonia Shale in NW-Germany and the Netherlands: a 3D basin modelling study
B. Bruns, R. Littke, M. Gasparik, J.-D. van Wees and S. Nelskamp
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12096
- Basin evolution of Upper Cretaceous–Lower Cenozoic strata in the Malargüe fold-and-thrust belt: northern Neuquén Basin, Argentina
Elizabeth A. Balgord and Barbara Carrapa
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12106
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Are you a Chinese author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work.
Basin Research Early Career Award
Wiley and the Editors of Basin Research would like to congratulate Dr Julie Fosdick on winning the 2014 Basin Research Early Career Award.
Dr Forsdick's paper can be found FREE TO VIEW here:
Detrital thermochronologic record of burial heating and sediment recycling in the Magallanes foreland basin, Patagonian Andes
Fosdick, J.C., Grove, M., Graham, S.A., Hourigan, J.K., Lovera, O.M., and Romans, B.R.
Basin Research now prints all figures in colour without charge to the author
Basin Research publishes regular Special Issues summarising state-of-the-art in a field of basin research