© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists.
Edited By: Cynthia Ebinger, Sebastien Castelltort, George Hilley, Chris Jackson and Andreas Mulch
Impact Factor: 3.464
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 23/173 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1365-2117
Just Published Articles
- Constraining forcing factors and relative sea-level fluctuations in semi-enclosed basins: the Late Neogene demise of Lake Pannon
M. ter Borgh, D. Radivojević and L. Matenco
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12094
- Neogene tectonostratigraphic history of the southern Neuquén basin (39°–40°30′S, Argentina): implications for foreland basin evolution
Damien Huyghe, Cédric Bonnel, Bertrand Nivière, Bertrand Fasentieux and Yves Hervouët
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12091
- Geology and regional significance of the Sarnoo Hills, eastern rift margin of the Barmer Basin, NW India
Andrew John Bladon, Stuart D Burley, Stuart Matthew Clarke and Hazel Beaumont
Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2014 11:28AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12093
- Lateral variability in clinoform trajectory, process regime, and sediment dispersal patterns beyond the shelf-edge rollover in exhumed basin margin-scale clinothems
George E. D. Jones, David M. Hodgson and Stephen S. Flint
Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2014 04:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12092
- Deep-sourced gas seepage and methane-derived carbonates in the Northern Adriatic Sea
Federica Donda, Edy Forlin, Emiliano Gordini, Giuliana Panieri, Stefan Buenz, Valentina Volpi, Dario Civile and Laura De Santis
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bre.12087
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Are you a Chinese author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work.
Basin Research now prints all figures in colour without charge to the author
Basin Research publishes regular Special Issues summarising state-of-the-art in a field of basin research
Basin Research Early Career Award
The Basin Research Early Career Award is NOW OPEN!
The deadline for entrants is November 1st 2014. The winner will be announced at the Student and Early Career Scientist Conference at the 2014 Fall AGU meeting.
Papers published in Basin Research in 2014 or accepted for publication in 2014, and representing work completed within three years of the completion of a degree programme, are eligible. The student must be the senior or sole author of the paper, and the content should represent largely independent work of the student, based on their own research.
If you wish to be considered for the Basin Research Early Career Award, please submit a letter with the following information, to Matthew Bentham at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Title of paper to be considered by the committee
2) Degree program for which the research was conducted
3) Date of completion of the degree
4) Name and email of supervisor(s)