© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Dr C. Sarraf
Impact Factor: 3.116
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 103/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2184
Cell Proliferation is your complete reference for:
cell cycle control
In addition to complete papers Cell Proliferation publishes invited review articles, book reviews and letters commenting on previously published papers and/or topics of general interest.
Aims and Scope
Cell Proliferation is a journal devoted to studies into all aspects of cell proliferation and differentiation in normal and abnormal states; control systems and mechanisms operating at inter- and intracellular, molecular and genetic levels; modification by and interactions with chemical and physical agents; mathematical modelling; and the development of new techniques. In addition to original research papers Cell Proliferation publishes invited review articles, book reviews and letters commenting on previously published papers and/or topics of general interest.
This journal is considered essential reading for those involved in cancer research and stem cell research. It is devoted to the study of cell proliferation and differentiation in normal and abnormal states. Covering such aspects as the construction of models for reaction mechanisms and the study of microenvironmental factors on reaction rates, including work on new developments in techniques and the mathematical interpretation of data. The readership consists of professional research workers in the fields of experimental biology and oncology.
Cell proliferation, differentiation, cancer, stem cells, cells, cell line, cell biology, regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, cell cycle, cell cycle control, cell senescence, cell death, apoptosis, cytology, genetics, mathematical modelling, molecular biology, molecular genetics, journal.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Oncogenes & Growth Factors Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Index to Statistics (ASA/IMS)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)