Clinical & Experimental Immunology
© British Society for Immunology
Edited By: M. Peakman
Impact Factor: 3.278
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 60/144 (Immunology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2249
The British Society for Immunology (BSI) is one of the oldest, largest, and most active, Immunology societies in the world and is the largest in Europe. Our members are based all over the world, with the majority working in Britain.
The BSI’s main objective is to promote and support excellence in research, scholarship and clinical practice in immunology for the benefit of human and animal health and welfare. The BSI seeks to help British Immunology accomplish the highest possible goals. To meet this objective, the BSI undertakes the following:
- Running innovative events in research, public engagement and education
- Promoting and disseminating research and good practice in Immunology, translational medicine and vaccination through our journals Immunology and Clinical and Experimental Immunology
- Working with its members to develop the benefits of membership and the relevance of the Society
- Providing bursaries and grants
- Enhancing public awareness of immunology
- Influencing policy and decision makers
- Working with other societies
Members of the BSI receive a 33% discount on the standard OnlineOpen publication fee of $3000. To access this benefit select the BSI members discount option when purchasing OnlineOpen and enter your BSI membership number.
For more information on the society including how to become a member visit the Society’s website.
The British Society for Immunology: promoting immunology for all.