© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: S.G. Ball and J. Newell-Price
Impact Factor: 3.487
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/131 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1365-2265
Recently Published Issues
These articles have been specially selected by the Editor to be available FREE for anyone to read online or download:
2015 (Volume 82)
May (Issue 5)
Adrenal responses to a low-dose short synacthen test in children with asthma
D. Hawcutt et al. (Pages 648 – 656)
April (Issue 4)
Timelines in the management of adrenal crisis – targets, limits and reality
S. Hahner et al. (Pages 497 – 502)
March (Issue 3)
Characteristics of hyperparathyroid states in the Canadian multicentre osteoporosis study (CaMos) and relationship to skeletal markers
C. Berger et al. (Pages 359 – 368)
Early-life factors are associated with nocturnal cortisol and glucose effectiveness in Afro–Caribbean young adults
D. S. Thompson et al. (Pages 352 – 358)
CLICK HERE to access the entire collection of Editor's Choice articles FREE!
Know when content publishes
Sign up for Clinical Endocrinology email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Anti-Mullerian Hormone and PCOS
Mineralocorticoid Replacement in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Growth and Skeletal Development in Small for Gestational Age Babies
Antenatal Determinants of early neonatal weight gain
Insulin Autoimmune Syndrome and alpha Lipoic acid
For technical support, FAQs, and inquiries, please refer to our Wiley Health Learning support page.
Looking for a home for your paper?
- Submission to first decision in an average of just 14 days!
High international readership: more than 400,000 full text downloads in 2013
2013 Impact Factor: 3.353 with over 10,000 citations in 2013
Accepted Articles - Peer reviewed, accepted articles are published online as and when they are ready, prior to inclusion in an issue and before copy-editing