European Journal of Clinical Investigation
© Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: John P.A. Ioannidis
Impact Factor: 2.687
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 28/155 (Medicine General & Internal); 52/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental)
Online ISSN: 1365-2362
Recently Published Issues
Online Only from 2014
As of January 2014, the journal moved to online-only Publication. The vast majority of users read the electronic version and the move also conforms to our policy of energy conservation and contributing to a sustainable environment.
Authors of articles in the journal can choose to make their articles open access and available free for all readers through the payment of an author fee. Read more. If you wish your paper to be OnlineOpen you are required to complete the payment form available here.
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.
Try the Anywhere Article version of your journal articles today! Until now, options for downloading and viewing journal research have often been restricted to flat HTML or PDF formats. Wiley’s new enhanced HTML offers a highly interactive and portable alternative. It offers 3 key enhancements over viewing the article as a PDF:
Readability – A streamlined layout and clean design without superfluous information to enable the reader to scan the page for the most important data.
Functionality – An interactive sidebar that offers easy access to citations without leaving the context of each reference. Similarly, the figure viewer allows readers to browse an article’s full set of figures and quickly navigate directly to each one in context.
Mobility – The responsive HTML article will adapt to any device, desktop, tablet or mobile – to give the optimal reading experience, wherever the reader is.
Why not try it for yourself? Find an article of interest, and click the “Enhanced Article (HTML)” link you see under each eligible article. After you have tried out the new format for yourself, click the “Enhanced Article Feedback” link, and let us know what you think.
Editor's Choice Article
Read the Editor's Choice Article from the December issue for free:
Reasons to Submit
* Publishes papers that pertain to the genetic, molecular, cellular, or physiological basis of human biology and disease, as well as research that addresses prevalence, diagnosis, course, treatment, and prevention of disease
* The official journal of the European Society for Clinical Investigation
* Cited across the world – over 170,000 full text articles downloaded in 2015
* Rapid publication upon article acceptance - with Early View publication online
* Colour illustrations are welcome and published free of charge
* Searchable in MEDLINE
* Easy online manuscript submission at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ejci