European Journal of Soil Science
© British Society of Soil Science
Edited By: M. Oliver
Impact Factor: 2.649
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 7/34 (Soil Science)
Online ISSN: 1365-2389
Associated Title(s): Soil Use and Management
Just Published Articles
- Effects of manure- and lignocellulose-derived biochars on adsorption and desorption of zinc by acidic types of soil with different properties
Z. Dai, J. Meng, Q. Shi, B. Xu, Z Lian, P. C. Brookes and J.-M. Xu
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12290
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe δ18O signatures of HCl-extractable soil phosphates: methodological challenges and evidence of the cycling of biological P in arable soil
W. Amelung, P. Antar, I. Kleeberg, Y. Oelmann, A. Lücke, F. Alt, H. Lewandowski, S. Pätzold and J. A. M. Barej
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12288
- Soil organic matter characterization of temperate peatland soil with FTIR-spectroscopy: effects of mire type and drainage intensity
C. Heller, R. H. Ellerbrock, N. Roßkopf, C. Klingenfuß and J. Zeitz
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12279
- Adsorption of phosphate and organic matter on metal (hydr)oxides in arable and forest soil: a mechanistic modelling study
I. C. Regelink, L. Weng, G. J. Lair and R. N. J. Comans
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12285
- The application of expert knowledge in Bayesian networks to predict soil bulk density at the landscape scale
K. Taalab, R. Corstanje, T. M. Mayr, M. J. Whelan and R. E. Creamer
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12282
ONLINE OPEN - Wiley Open Access option
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
Make your article free for all to read, download, and share through OnlineOpen.
This increases the potential audience for your article, which can translate into: higher readership, increased citations and greater visibility of your work. How? You, or your funding agency or institution pays a fee of between US$2,000 and US$5,000 to make your article open access. Simply log into your Author Services account and click on the 'Make my article OnlineOpen' button next to your article.
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library. Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
CHINESE SOIL SCIENCE: An important growing contribution of international relevance - Virtual Issue
This BSSS journals’ virtual issue includes papers in European Journal of Soil Science and Soil Use and Management, and can be accessed without cost online. The virtual issue is a collection of papers authored by Chinese soil scientists which have been published in these journals and which give a flavour of the breadth and types of research.
Excellent Reasons to Publish Your Next Paper in the European Journal of Soil Science:
• High Impact Factor: 2.649
•Fast Handling Times: average of 34 days from submission to first decision
• High Online Usage: Over 147, 000 downloads a year
• Great Author Experience: Many authors of EJSS comment about their positive experiences in the handling of their papers through the system, which encourages further submissions from their Institutes.
• Extensive Readership: available at more than 4,400 institutions worldwide plus more than 2,800 developing world institutions via philanthropic initiatives
• No Page Charges
• OnlineOpen: You can choose to make your articles open access and available free for all readers through the payment of an author fee.
• The official journal of the British Society of Soil Science
This presentation was given at the Meet the Editors sessions at the WCSS in Jeju, South Korea, June 2014. Steve Jarvis and Michael J Goss met with authors at the Wiley Exhibition Stand during the conference.
Guidelines on publishing a paper within European Journal of Soil Science.
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
STATISTICS GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Take a look at the guidelines document for authors
Statistics in the European Journal of Soil Science