European Journal of Soil Science
© British Society of Soil Science
Edited By: M. Oliver
Impact Factor: 3.425
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 3/34 (Soil Science)
Online ISSN: 1365-2389
Associated Title(s): Soil Use and Management
Just Published Articles
- Predicting and mapping of soil particle-size fractions with adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference and ant colony optimization in central Iran
R. Taghizadeh-mehrjardi, N. Toomanian, A. R. Khavaninzadeh, A. Jafari and J. Triantafilis
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12382
- Use of 1H NMR to identify nitrogen and carbon metabolites associated with mineralizable N in grassland soil
N. T. McDonald, S. F. Graham, C. J. Watson, A. Gordon, S. T. J. Lalor, R. J. Laughlin, C. T. Elliott and D. P. Wall
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12379
- Nitrogen transformations in and N2O emissions from soil amended with manure solids and nitrification inhibitor
K. Zhu, S. Bruun and L. S. Jensen
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12385
- Pore-size distribution and compressibility of coarse sandy subsoil with added biochar
C. T. Petersen, E. Hansen, H. H. Larsen, L. V. Hansen, J. Ahrenfeldt and H. Hauggaard-Nielsen
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12383
- Soil organic matter content controls gross nitrogen dynamics and N2O production in riparian and upland boreal soil
V. Figueiredo, A. Enrich-Prast and T. Rütting
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12384
Now available - NEW European Journal of Soil Science App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
CHINESE SOIL SCIENCE: An important growing contribution of international relevance - Virtual Issue
This BSSS journals’ virtual issue includes papers in European Journal of Soil Science and Soil Use and Management, and can be accessed without cost online. The virtual issue is a collection of papers authored by Chinese soil scientists which have been published in these journals and which give a flavour of the breadth and types of research.
ONLINE OPEN - Wiley Open Access option
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
Make your article free for all to read, download, and share through OnlineOpen.
This increases the potential audience for your article, which can translate into: higher readership, increased citations and greater visibility of your work. How? You, or your funding agency or institution pays a fee of between US$2,000 and US$5,000 to make your article open access. Simply log into your Author Services account and click on the 'Make my article OnlineOpen' button next to your article.
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library. Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Excellent Reasons to Publish Your Next Paper in the European Journal of Soil Science:
- The official journal of the British Society of Soil Science
- High Online Usage: Over 140,000 downloads a year
- Great Author Experience: Many authors of EJSS comment about their positive experiences in the handling of their papers through the system, which encourages further submissions from their Institutes.
- Extensive Readership: Available at more than 5,100 institutions worldwide plus more than 2,900 developing world institutions via philanthropic initiatives
- No Page Charges
- OnlineOpen: You can choose to make your articles open access and available free for all readers through the payment of an author fee
This presentation was given at the Meet the Editors sessions at the WCSS in Jeju, South Korea, June 2014. Steve Jarvis and Michael J Goss met with authors at the Wiley Exhibition Stand during the conference.
Guidelines on publishing a paper within European Journal of Soil Science.
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
A one-stop shop of tips to help you promote your work
STATISTICS GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Take a look at the guidelines document for authors
Statistics in the European Journal of Soil Science