© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: David Dudgeon
Impact Factor: 2.933
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 11/104 (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2427
Freshwater Biology Editorial Team
Editor-in-Chief, Professor David Dudgeon is Chair Professor of Ecology and Biodiversity at the University of Hong Kong (HKU).
David is ably supported at Freshwater Biology by six international Associate Editors; Professor Stefan Bertilsson, Dr Benoît O.L. Demars, Dr Lisette de Senerpont Domis, Dr Thomas Mehner, Professor Belinda Robson, and Dr Alan D. Steinman.
Recently Published Articles
- Trophic consequences for riverine cyprinid fishes of angler subsidies based on marine-derived nutrients
Catherine Gutmann Roberts, Tea Bašić, Fatima Amat Trigo and J. Robert Britton
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12910
- You have free access to this content
- Do upstream migrating, juvenile amphidromous shrimps, provide a marine subsidy to river ecosystems?
Peter A. Novak, Peter Bayliss, David A. Crook, Erica A. Garcia, Bradley J. Pusey and Michael M. Douglas
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12907
- Native brook trout and invasive rainbow trout respond differently to seasonal weather variation: Spawning timing matters
Yoichiro Kanno, Matt A. Kulp, Stephen E. Moore and Gary D. Grossman
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12906
- Macrophyte beds in a subtropical reservoir shifted from a nutrient sink to a source after drying then rewetting
Jing Lu, Stephen J. Faggotter, Stuart E. Bunn and Michele A. Burford
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12904