© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: David Dudgeon
Impact Factor: 2.738
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 13/103 (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2427
Introducing the Editor-in-Chief
Wiley is delighted to introduce Professor David Dudgeon as the Editor-in-Chief on Freshwater Biology. David has taken on the role from the previous Chief Editors, Professor Alan Hildrew and Professor Colin Townsend, who retired at the end of July 2015.
David is Chair Professor of Ecology and Biodiversity at the University of Hong Kong (HKU). He has been a dedicated Editorial Board member and reviewer for Freshwater Biology for many years and this, combined with his background and experience, means he is well-positioned to build on the successes of Freshwater Biology.
Wiley is also pleased to introduce three new Associate Editors to the Journal. Benoit Demars, Thomas Mehner and Alan Steinman have joined Dave Strayer, Richard Johnson and Roger Jones as Associate Editors on Freshwater Biology.
Wiley would like to thank Alan Hildrew and Colin Townsend for their dedication and commitment to Freshwater Biology. The Journal has gone from strength to strength under their editorship and it is now one of the leading journals in its field.
Recently Published Articles
- Aquatic insect β-diversity is not dependent on elevation in Southern Rocky Mountain streams
Rachel A. Harrington, N. LeRoy Poff and Boris C. Kondratieff
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12693
- Causality between abundance and diversity is weak for wintering migratory waterbirds
Lei Guan, Yifei Jia, Neil Saintilan, Yuyu Wang, Guanhua Liu, Guangchun Lei and Li Wen
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12694
- Terrestrial and aquatic invertebrates in the riverbed of an intermittent river: parallels and contrasts in community organisation
Roland Corti and Thibault Datry
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12692
- Maternal consumption of non-toxic Microcystis by Daphnia magna induces tolerance to toxic Microcystis in offspring
Kai Lyu, Haoyong Guan, Changcan Wu, Xingyu Wang, Alan E. Wilson and Zhou Yang
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12695
- Using replicated evolution in extremophile fish to understand diversification in elemental composition and nutrient excretion
Michael Tobler, Danielle M. Alba, Lenin Arias-Rodríguez and Punidan D. Jeyasingh
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/fwb.12691