Genes to Cells
© 2014 The Molecular Biology Society of Japan/Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Edited By: Mitsuhiro Yanagida
Impact Factor: 2.855
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 70/165 (Genetics & Heredity); 108/185 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2443
See and read about our journal covers, each available as free pdf downloads.
Online Only news
Genes to Cells will be available online only from 2015. For more information and to receive electronic Table of Content alerts each time a new issue is published online, please see here.
Recently Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen article
- Spatial control of calcineurin in response to heat shock in fission yeast
Mari Higa, Ayako Kita, Kanako Hagihara, Yuki Kitai, Akira Doi, Rie Nagasoko, Ryosuke Satoh and Reiko Sugiura
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gtc.12203
- Estrogen induces estrogen receptor alpha expression and hepatocyte proliferation in the livers of male mice
Tatsuya Uebi, Makoto Umeda and Takeshi Imai
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gtc.12214
- Association of the winged helix motif of the TFIIEα subunit of TFIIE with either the TFIIEβ subunit or TFIIB distinguishes its functions in transcription
Aki Tanaka, Yusuke Akimoto, Satoko Kobayashi, Koji Hisatake, Fumio Hanaoka and Yoshiaki Ohkuma
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gtc.12212
- Importance of the monomer–dimer–tetramer interconversion of the clock protein KaiB in the generation of circadian oscillations in cyanobacteria
Takahiro Iida, Risa Mutoh, Kiyoshi Onai, Megumi Morishita, Yukio Furukawa, Keiichi Namba and Masahiro Ishiura
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gtc.12211