Genes to Cells
© 2013 The Molecular Biology Society of Japan/Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Edited By: Mitsuhiro Yanagida
Impact Factor: 2.68
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 73/158 (Genetics & Heredity); 111/181 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2443
Recently Published Issues
Young Scientist Award
Read this review article by Yamashita Akio, the 2011 MBSJ MCC Young Scientist Awardee:
Role of SMG-1-mediated Upf1 phosphorylation in mammalian nonsense-mediated mRNA decay
Popular articles published in 2011
Molecular mechanisms of the Keap1-Nrf2 pathway in stress response and cancer evolution
Lectin microarray analysis of pluripotent and multipotent stem cells
Nitro-fatty acids and cyclopentenone prostaglandins share strategies to activate the Keap1-Nrf2 system: a study using green fluorescent protein transgenic zebrafish
CNOT2 depletion disrupts and inhibits the CCR4-NOT deadenylase complex and induces apoptotic cell death
Mammalian COP9 signalosome
Activating mutations of TOR (target of rapamycin)
Key features of Genes to Cells:
- Constantly high impact factor
- High visibility of your article in key institutions worldwide
- Access to all articles FREE online after 6 months
- Easy online submission through ScholarOne Manuscript Central
- Rapid, transparent and helpful peer-review process with strong editorial support
- International Editorial Board
- Online Open: Authors can choose to publish open access immediately through the payment of an author fee
Would you like readers to be able to access your paper for free immediately after publication?
You can do it via OnlineOpen
Authors to Genes to Cells can choose to make their articles open access through the payment of an author fee (US$3,000).
Please visit author guidelines for further details.
For authors wishing to publish their paper OnlineOpen the order form is available online here.